XII

It's been a week since Siaan properly asked her out after asking her parents who were very happy that their little girl is growing up and found her love

This past week they went to many places in the city for pre-wedding photoshoots but they didn't like any of them. So they went to a small village in the north famous for its fairytale look.

It was cheap and easy to shoot there. They clicked pictures at fields where wheat was grown. It looked beautiful with golden wheat and an evening look with a subtle sun in the sky and a yellow atmosphere. They also shot near a lake, hill, cherry blossom trees, an abounded hut with moss on it in the morning with dew, old bridge in the village where there was an old couple playing cards.

Both of them also clicked numerous pictures and videos of wildlife. They plan to go to the east where it rains all year and wildlife is abundant after the wedding.

After 4 days they came back and started doing freelance work for the money and they got a lot of work. The wedding was in a month and they were very busy. While working Serra met her previous friend Laila who is now working in a magazine company as an assistant editor. They agreed to meet each other on the weekend.

After completing their all freelance work Siaan took Serra to a Date. They went to a skyscraper cafe and enjoyed drinking coffee from the top floor and looking at the city from below. Then they went to the arcade and played for hours.

"Will you take me to your school, I want to see where you spent your time studying, I want to see where you played, where you completed your education and got a chance to Efronia."

" School isn't a pleasant memory for me, all I felt was pressure there.  Pressure to be perfect, pressure to score top ranks, pressure to engage with the people I didn't like, and pressure to compete with others when I didn't even want that. "

" you don't need to feel pressure from anyone. If that place holds unpleasant memories then you need to visit it so that you can feel that you didn't do what they all wanted. You didn't become perfect because you're every flaw is beautiful and you don't need to compete with someone because no one can be like you and I will always protect you from the people you don't want to engage. "

It was a sudden reaction and Serra didn't know how she had done it but she gave him a peck on his check. She was shocked but he was more shocked and it took a few moments for both of them to revive from the shock. And then Siaan hugged her so tightly that Serra couldn't breathe. She really couldn't breathe but she didn't want to interrupt this sweet moment.

Siaan who was hugging her tightly loosened his hands as he knew that she was struggling to breathe.

" I love you, Serra "

" I love you too "

The next day was a holiday and they both went to her school. Even though there were no students and teachers there was some staff who let them in after Serra identified herself.