IIV: Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

A/N: Halu halu!! My beta readers r back and i'm also back from being hospitalized so here's a longer(?) chapter!

Ngl i wrote this as self indulgence and forgot that only like 3 ppl knows who the oc is but after I'm done the plot is already set soo pretend he just belongs there ig!! He's just a plot support character but it'll make sense i swear

But uh yeah the crossover part is finally here lmao sorry for leading yall for too long

===================================

Evidence of an impact in the lilac sand surrounds a winged being. Solaris was kneeling on the face of the farthest planet he could reach, of which he had crashed into due to exhaustion. His visor lays beside him, the edge glinting off the soft light.

Violet grass with circular leaves accompanies the oceanless beach. There were no trees around, only distant cliffs and odd shaped rocks with a pearly surface. The serene emptiness mirrored his conflicting emotions.

There were things left unsaid as he looked at the faces of his comrades back then. Halilintar had said it was a secret operation, one that only two of them knew, but Solar should've known it was too good to be true.

Despite that, he finds that he cannot condemn Hali for his lies. They all had known that Solar wouldn't willingly leave without them. Taking on that stance means they were telling Solar they'd be alright, that they'd secured their position in the army.

But what would happen to Halilintar? Would he be executed?

Solar remembers the doctor dragging him back during the fight. They are no doubt working together on this, and Solar had to force himself to trust her on what to do next.

He, however, does not know what to do. He had flown to somewhere random, and going back to his home galaxy doesn't seem as promising anymore. He would have no one left and would go back to being a lone deity. And he feels more tired by the minute.

I would accept anything that happens to me next. I don't care anymore, he had said to himself.

And as words are prayers, a gust of wind blows towards him. His bowed head has limited his vision of the company appearing before him.

A melodious voice hums in his direction, in a language he does not know, " He certainly knew how to pick a meeting place ."

Another deeper, but elegant voice replies, " There was no doubt he had picked in haste. His condition is worse than I imagined, "

Solar lifted his head slowly, and signs of fatigue decorated his face. The two figures before him had seemed to come out of thin air.

One of them was dressed in white, minimal clothing, a silky covering with bands of fabric trailing from behind. Golden rings decorated their chest and wing joints, and the figure was hooded.

He walked barefoot on the sand as swift as the wind, and green eyes observed the injuries of the lone elemental.

"Oh, poor child," he sang. The figure crouched in front of him and extended his hand. "May I?" He had changed to a language Solar could understand.

Solar does not respond with his mouth, but his eyes have shown acceptance.

Soft hands cupped his cheeks, and a cold sensation covered his face. The cuts and bruises he acquired had lessened, and he no longer felt like he could pass out. The figure picked up his visor and put it back on his face. The visor was a tool to let him stay focused, and he regained his bearings immediately.