14th September 2022

I can go to school today, and I forgot to pack a lots of stuff, including my pencil case and my homework.

English class:
Teacher: Samuel, what are you doing in the back? (Facing the whiteboard)
Me: He's doing his homework.
Samuel: Ofc not.
Teacher: (Looks behind) Why is there a calculator on your table? You uses your calculator to learn English?
Samuel: (Puts away his calculate)
Teacher: So you want to finish that question I see?
Samuel: (Puts away his homework)

Let me tell a tale to you guys, the throne in the Physics room. We learn Physics in our school's physics room. Most of the tables in the physic room are really long, to the point where it can sit 3-4 people. However, there is one special sit in the room, a table that was suitable for 1 person only. And it become 400's. (He got max at 4 subjects, so that's his neck name by me) Since the teacher didn't let us switch sits, he stayed there for a year. The table got called "400's throne" for the year. Until the start of this school year, the table was placed at a corner, occupied with a computer. So 400 sat at one of the long tables. There wasn't much good sits I can take when I entered the room. At first I really hate where I sat, it's too far from the whiteboard and I can't see things clearly. It was then I noticed the table at the corner. I went to the table, got the permission to move it, and moved it to a place where I can see the whiteboard clearly. Just as I wanted to get myself a chair to sit, 400 packed his things and moved to the table. "No!" I shouted as I went to protect the table. "This is mine!" I glared at him, waiting until he sit back. Then I went to get a chair for me to sit, at the throne that's no longer 400's.

Damn you.

But he got his throne the next lesson so……