The Meeting

Syntec Location #1

9:00 AM

Eric arrives at work and gets settled into his office, however only 10 minutes into work the intercom comes on and says this

"Eric Williams to Nelson Syphus's Office, Eric Williams to Nelson Syphus's Office"

Eric- I guess Nelson needs to see me. Better get going then.

Eric heads over to Nelsons office

Eric Knocks on Nelsons door

Nelson- Yes

Eric- It's Eric, you wanted to see me sir.

Nelson- Ah yes Eric please come in and have a seat.

Eric enters and then sits down

Eric- so what did you need me for?

Nelson- Eric do you know how company owners feel when 2 of their employees get into a relationship?

Eric- No not really

Nelson- Normal Owners would fire said employees on the spot but me on the other hand, Well I don't mind it, but I would at least like to know about it, so it doesn't become a problem.

Eric- What are you saying sir?

Nelson- I'm saying I know about you and Miss Hill.

Eric- What are you talking about Sir?

Nelson- Eric don't try and act like you don't know what I'm talking about because we both know you know what I'm talking about. Right Eric.

Eric- (Nervous Sigh) it's true me and Autumn are a thing now.

Nelson- That's what I thought, but don't worry I'm not mad at you or anything like that. Infact I couldn't be happier for you. Autumn is the perfect girl for you.

Eric- Thank you sir.

Nelson- Your Welcome. So how was your date?

Eric- It was great.

Nelson- Good, that's what I like to hear.

Silence

Eric- Soo

Nelson- That's all I wanted to talk to you about so you may leave.

Eric- Actually there is something I wanted to talk to you about Sir.

Nelson- Oh, what is it?

Eric- Why did you have Ben get rid of Subject 24 Before I got to work last week? Also, I thought you were supposed to be out for a couple of weeks.

Nelson- To Answer your first question: I had him get rid of her because she was becoming a problem. For your second question: I mistyped the email I sent to Ben, and it was supposed to say a couple of days not weeks.

Eric- You WHAT!! She was a trusted friend of mine why in the world would you have her killed. I trusted you.

Nelson- Now, now Mr. Williams, there's no need to get angry. I was only doing what I thought was best for the company.

Eric- KILLING SOMEONE ISN'T BEST FOR THE COMPANY, LET ALONE SOMEONE IMPORTANT!!

Nelson- Now Mr. Williams I need you to calm down. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior in my company.

Eric- THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR COMPANY ANYMORE!!

Eric gets up and starts to leave Nelsons office