August 6th 2003

August 1st ,2003

Syntec Location #1 Medical Recovery Room

10:04 AM

Autumn Hill sits by an Unconscious Eric Williams bedside as he continues to recover from Deb's attack less than a month earlier. Eric has shown no sign of waking up at this point, but doctors are hopeful that he will awaken soon.

Autumn- Oh Eric it's been quite the journey for us hasn't it. First, I kissed you 3 years ago and then we had an amazing date night the following evening. Then we began to date. Then one day everything changed. That day was the day She made her biggest mistake by taking you away from me, but I'll make sure she pays for what she's done. I promise my love.

Autumn kisses Eric on the cheek and then starts to Leave

Eric (weakly)- Autumn...

Autumn- Eric!

Autumn rushes back over to Eric's bedside.

Autumn- Your Awake, oh thank goodness you're ok.

Eric- Yes, I am, but why do you look like you've been crying a lot recently.

Autumn- because I thought I'd lost you forever.

Eric- Well I'm here now. So, there's no need to cry anymore.

Autumn- I know.

Eric- Now come here my love.

Eric pulls Autumn into a deep kiss that lasts only a few seconds but for Eric and Autumn it feels like forever.

Autumn- I've waited a long time for that.

Eric- So have I.

Wesley Walks in

Wesley- Ah Eric, it's good to see that you're awake.

Eric- Hey Wesley.

Wesley- I was just stopping by to deliver these.

Wesley holds out a couple vials of life's blood

Eric- what are those for?

Wesley- they are for you Eric. Nelsons orders

Eric- No I will not become like ben. Wes, we're friends, don't do this.

Wesley- Eric I'm not going to give them to you. Nelson told me that as soon as you were awake that he wanted to see if you could administer them yourself.

Eric- Is he insane I am not going to put that stuff in my body after what it's just been through.

Wesley- Eric you shouldn't have even survived what Deb did to you. That Serum is the only reason you're even alive right now.

Autumn- Wes what are you saying?

Wesley- I'm saying that if Eric doesn't take the life's blood he will die.

Eric- So what you're saying is that Life's Blood has now become the only thing that's keeping me alive.

Wesley- Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you. Now please take your medicine

Eric- (sigh) Fine.

Eric grabs an injection gun from the nearby countertop and a vial of Life's blood. He then pours the vial into the injection gun and then presses the injection guns needle into his forearm before pulling the injection guns trigger infusing the life's blood into his bloodstream.

Eric- (screams of pure pain)

Autumn- Eric are you ok.

Eric- (panting) I'm... I'm fine.