~Texting~

(@xylonsoap on twitter for fanart)

~(Sorry it's short 513 words)~

Sherrif woody = Jimmy

War maker who's not a baker = Grian

Queeny = lizzie

Queenies curse = joel

Chicken bread lover = Lauren

Good witch = Shubble

Foxy = Callen = Seapeekay

--------------------------------------------------------

*No ones POV*

It was a normal but boring day nearing the end of May, and Scott felt a need to see his friends. Considering it was pride month soon, he thought of quiet areas and came up with Edinburgh. They had an amazing parade there but he had to find out who would be able to join, so he texted his group chat of main friends

-( The wierdos)-

*Scot the gay king <3* : "Okay, first of all, who changed my name?"

*Sherrif woody*: "Guilty as charged, but my name isn't right, guys!! I'm not a TOY 😡"

*War maker who's not a baker*:"That's what you get for changing my name, timmy."

*Scott the gay king <3*:"Well, okay then, anyways, who's up for a road trip?"

*Queeny*:"Did i hear road trip??"

*Queenies curse*:"Hell yeah, when is it Scott? We should be free!"

*Chicken bread lover*:"ROADTRIP CANN I COME SCOTTT I'M LONLEYY"

*Scot the gay king <3*:"I was thinking at a cabin, just in a quiet area in Edinburgh, obviously in June."

 *Scot the gay king <3*:"They have a big pride festival in that general area! That's what sparked the idea." 

*Scot the gay king <3*:"And yes Lauren, you can come to it's a general invitation to everyone"

*Good witch*:"I'm down, but  are we allowed to stream there and tell our viewers about it?"

*Scot the gay king <3*:" I don't see why not."

*Foxy*:"What's the chance i can tag along?"

*Sherrif woody*:"I'll go if you go Callen."

*Chicken bread lover*:"WOOOOOOOOOO, IMA GO PACKK :DD, wait, what about robbie?"

*Scot the gay king <3*:"Yeah, he can come, but i'm sure pets aren't allowed.."

*War maker who's not a baker*:"I'm up for it! I was gonna ask Mumbo to have Maui and Pearl anyway . Also, I need a break from hermitcraft. "

*Scot the gay king <3*:" Okay, it's decided then, i'll give more details later, but i have some things to do. Bye guys 👋🏻"

*Queeny*:" See you, scott. i'm up for it @/Good witch, wanna go pride shopping Shubble?"

*Good witch*:" Yess i'll meet up with you."

*Queenies curse*:"Grian, i have some plans for the double life series. Can you hop on a vc with me?"

*War maker who's not a baker*:"Yeah sure Joel"

~(In real life)~

~(Scott's POV)~

"I need to book for seven? Eight people now.... great, i didn't think of that." sighs Scott his Scottish origins showing. 

Setting his mind on food, he went ahead and bought some peperoni pizza from Dominos, Once he's paid, he puts on Netflix and starts watching the newly released Heartstopper that Grian told him he should watch.

After a while (two episodes in), a knock pattern rattles on the door. Scott jumps up starving  expecting it to be the usual cute but suspiciously straight pizza deliverer Sam wearing his usual bunny ears, but to Scott's surprise, he opened the door to a very tired.......

" Jason?!" Scott confused by the sight of his ex standing there. He looked up to 'Jason', reminded of his importance to this story. Eyes tearing up.