~Twitter Shenanigans~

~(TW! Twitter and mentions of past trauma)~

~(With Scott)~

Scott woke up to the sound of his computer going crazy. Lazily, he moved over onto his chair to see what had happened.

Opening up Discord, He became overwhelmed with DM's, from his friends, fans, and more fans and even more fans. How many fans are there??? He checked in on his friends first, more than most asking if he was okay, what happened, and if he'd seen what had happened.

Bestie

Lauren: Scott??? Are you okay? What happened before you called me last night?!

Hey Lauren, firstly, what is going on??

I've just woken up, and i have millions of messages and stuff?

Lauren: Oh, Scott, it's terrible! Somebody has leaked a video of you!

It's all over the place! 

 Now, in a shaken panic, he dm's his friends ignoring all the fans

What is happening?

I don't know?

Can somebody please tell me what's going on?

After a while, Scott decided to try to find out what had happened fully  for himself since all of his friends were just worrying about him instead of explaining. Confused Scott opened up Twitter to #Scott'srevenge, still trending. This time, Scott clicked on the tab of 5 million uses and even more retweets. Upon the first moment of reading the tweets, he found himself drying his tears. They knew the world knew. That him the Scott Major. has unsolved trauma(it's terrible, innit)

A point to use against him, the mild hate comments will turn to reminders of his past, The video showed his house and address. What do people think of him? Despite any thoughts that they had, they would be even worse now. His career is he going to become one of those forgotten people no one watches?

I need to breathe and stop overreacting. 

~(Time skip brought to you by Piratesuma on empires)~

I found it!  After about an hour of searching, he found the original video. At first, the video was hazy, and it didn't show anything, but later on, it's shows Jason and him.