~The Call Of A Friend~

~( Credit: @Azzyalt02 on twitter)~

 ~( Warnings: Energetic besties and gay )~

~(Lauren POV)~

"Guys should we keep the chicken? i think it's cute....." " Okay it's mine now, taking my own kind hostage, Amazingg!!".  I've just started the new afterlife series gaining the most powerful origin in the game, the avian!!, also known as the chicken origin... editing these new videos is an easy way to distract me from the ever so tiring Sims propaganda.

Lauren jumped out of her seat. the loud ringing of her phone filling the room. Who the hell is calling me at this time, Ehh i'm less lonely now anyways. Picking up her phone to see the name. Omg Scott! Jumping up and down Lauren answered the phone.

"Hiii Scott whatch'a you up too~"  I purposely slurred my words for the dragging effect? affect? sound, yeah sound .

"Omg Lauren you will not believe what just happened to me" His Scottish accent riddled with  excitement.

"You met a new cute pizza boy who asked for your number and you're having a gay panic about him/them?"

"......." " Lauren how the hell did you know-?" Scott asked confused.

"Just a guess, why did I get it right?" "I told you I was smart I know these things!" It was a complete guess. But this wasn't the first time Scott had reacted like this so I had some clues that i will never reveal to the outside world. ~(;-;)~

"Well yes but i asked for his number then, He's super cute as well his name is Nico!"

"Awwwwww cute new ship then! I can't wait to tell the others-" Why am i so excited? Because my bestie has finally found his lover and i will get them together no matter the cost!

"Ummm not yet, and can't it wait 'cause i want to actually talk to him first- but anyways how are you my Chicken friend?"

"Oh i'm good! Talking about Chickens i was just finishing the video for afterlife-" Even though I joined the series like a month late, I like to act that it isn't  important at all and for the lore it doesn't matter 'cause no ones made any yet.

~(No one's POV)~

You could tell Scott was enjoying himself, despite the drama that had taken place an hour ago all his mind would think about was Nico, beautiful, kind Nico. The guy of Scott's dreams as of the moment they met. The image of his flowing brown hair shining in the setting sun on a glistening beach sat next to Scott, it tortured him knowing it's just another one of those y/n fantasies that will never come true except for in his dreams.

He was too distracted by his imagination to listen to Lauren's opinion on the server, His mind craved the validation of his new proclaimed soulmate, pausing to think on how cringe he was being, like a teenager with a high-school crush but more severe, wanting to spend his every moment and memory with Nico.

"Scott you still there bud?" Lauren only just noticed his absence whilst talking about her birdly like house, her amazing abilities and her plan to take down his scarecrow.

"Oh, yeah look Lauren I know i was the one who calle-"

"But you need to go your prince is waiting for you, I know I know Scott, lol have fun~" Lauren was going to have fun teasing her bestie over the new information she had received. She hung up on Scott and ran downstairs to Robbie, it was almost movie night and she hadn't made the popcorn yet!! Whilst cooking she was singing the remix version of 'It's Corn!'.

~(Scott's POV)~

That's gonna be trouble later that i can't be bothered about... . Scott's eyes led to his pizza which had been sitting on the counter for another 30 minutes and decided to put it in the microwave finally. He went onto twitter to see the drama. #Scott'srevenge  was trending. It had over 40k+ retweets. Clicking on the... No. I put my phone down. I'm not dealing with more drama and from the title I can tell something is up. But not for me i'm not included maybe it's a different Scott?

His pizza finished and remembering he didn't close the door properly he quickly locked it. He went and sat down on his couch resuming to Heartstopper with the pizza. Grian was right i do like this, obviously it's a bit cringe cause of the group of bullies. but it's just your average high-school drama. I relate to this too much without the finding the love part. Dating men wasn't a thing until my 20's. 

-~( Time skip brought to you by Hot Guy coming to hermitcraft season nine)~-

I checked the time to see that it was 10pm. I only just finished Heartstopper and i love the ending. If you haven't checked it out you should! Who am i talking to? Aw darn it i'm doing the subconscious streamer thing again, there is no one watching my life right now! Is that narcissistic? I should take a test on that... Scott was majorly (get it?) questioning himself in his brain? Talking to himself was he going crazy?

He realized the questioning his life problems were from lack of sleep. Yeah i'm going to get some sleep now, I need to publish that video as well, gosh so much to do. Scott got upstairs and changed, Uploaded his video, got into bed.

~(No ones POV)~

Blissfully unaware of the chaos going on around him in the magical world of Karen's. Twitter.

His friends trying to reach him, but failing. The haters all rose up to work together in order to cancel another person ruining their life. Though most failed, victims were carefully chosen.

~(A/N)~

I need to say.. 

My upload schedule is going to be completely random but i'll try post one chapter each week.

I am a busy person lol so i'll try update whilst i can.

Honestly this A/N is a poor excuse for extra words so i feel good about myself .

bye :]

~(971 Words)~