𝟘𝟚

Third Person's POV:

As Delilah was walking away from the Grab n' Go, heading towards her house, she turned the corner and saw a black van ahead of her. She has always been slightly paranoid of everything and everyone, her parents doing, but she felt a bad vibe from the van. She picked up her pace as she got closer to the van and started to slightly panic when she was directly next to it. Soon though, she was past the front of the van and let out a breath. Though her calm state didn't last long because she was then grabbed from behind as black balloons surrounded her clouding her vision. Delilah struggled against the figure grabbing her, but she was absolutely no match for the Grabber. He sprayed some nasty liquid in her mouth and by the time she was thrown into the van her eyes were closed and her body limp.

After Delilah ran off the boys stayed on the bench for a little while longer. "Guys when she fell in my lap, it felt the same way when I first touched you guys once I was able to see your guys' soul-marks. I think she might be our 5th soulmate" Finley speaks up, breaking the silence.

"Finn, you're getting my hopes up right now" Bruce replied. "Same. Finney, babe, are you sure it felt the same?" Vance joined the conversation. "I really hope you're right Finn. She was perfect like our own little angel" Robin was the last to speak out.

"I mean maybe that's why she was dressed like it's 20 degrees outside" Finn said, "I mean it would kind of make sense. Having multiple soul-marks is considered bad and weird so she could be hiding them." "So, you're saying she's embarrassed and ashamed of us?" Vance replied. After Vance said that each boy felt sadness wash over them. If she really is their soulmate, she is embarrassed of them.

"Well, I think she goes to our school so we'll just have to keep watching her to see if she has our soul-marks," Robin suggested. "Bro, that sounds really creepy... Let's do it" Bruce replied. "Yeah, I mean it's for a good cause we're not stalking her to be creepy or anything" Finney said. "Alright we have a plan now can we please go inside; I really want to play pinball" Vance mumbled like a grumpy toddler. "Fine" the other 3 responded. Vance grabbed Robin and Bruce's hand running inside the Grab n' Go, Finn following.

The next day at school the 4 boys were looking everywhere for Delilah. They concluded that she wasn't at school when she didn't show up for their last class of the day, English, that the 5 shared together. They never really paid attention to other people in their classes but they've seen her present and just didn't pay her too much attention. They were really concerned though when Delilah didn't show up for school the next day either.

They were walking home together talking about random stuff. "I think it's really weird that Delilah hasn't been at school the past 2 days. She never misses class." Finney changes the topic from Moose. "I agree, I'm really worried especially since she could be our soulmate" Bruce added on. "Well hopefully she's going to be at school tomorrow I want to see her again" Robin says as he turns around "Hey Vance, babe, are you ok?" The other 3 boys walked towards Vance who stopped a little bit behind them. As they approached, the 3 noticed he was looking sadly at a poster hung on the fence. Once they could see what he was looking at Finn, Robin, and Bruce's expressions matched Vance's sad one. Vance finally spoke up, "I don't think we'll see her at school tomorrow" once he finished speaking, he started walking away, the other boys trailing behind sadly. They continued walking in silence, away from the missing poster with the name Delilah Higgins posted on it with a picture of her smiling face underneath.