𝟘𝟠

Third Person's POV:

It was now approaching night, and the teens watched as the moonlight glowed in the small window. All day everyone had gotten much closer to Delilah, and the boys loved her dearly. "So, sweetheart, I think it's time you tell us why you cover up your soul marks all the time," Bruce said. Delilah looked down and started playing with her sleeve. Robin gently lifted her face by her chin, "Mi Amor, what's wrong? What aren't you telling us?" "Yeah doll, you can trust us" Vance spoke up from behind her.

Seeing as they were stuck in a concrete box together for the entire day, they couldn't really do much besides talk. Which led to the boys knowing almost everything about Delilah and vice versa. "Well I guess it's because my parents don't like them. They get mad when they see them because they think I'm a freak." Delilah quietly spoke as her eyes began to water. "Oh baby you're not a freak, not at all your perfect" Finney spoke, pulling her into his arms. Delilah turned and snuggled her head into his neck. Finney's neck then began to feel wet and he started to rub her back and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

After she calmed down a bit, Finney spoke, "I know how you feel darling. My dad thinks I'm a freak because of my soulmarks too" Delilahs head lifted from his neck to meet his eyes, "Really?". "I would never lie to you princess. Sometimes he will beat me-" "but we are always here for you Finn and we look after you. You're okay baby" Robin cut him off pulling Finn to his lap. Now Finney sat in Robin's lap, Delilah in Finneys and Bruce and Vance on either side of the three cuddling their sides. "My parents beat me too" Delilah whispered. As she said that the 4 boys hearts broke. Before they could comfort her the door to the basement opened and the grabber walked in.

He just stood there and looked at the 5 teens that were huddled together on the small mattress. The old man didn't speak a word and neither did the teens. Finney wrapped his arms around Delilah protectively and Bruce and Vance moved slightly in front of the other 3 protectively. This made the Grabber smirk as he only had the top part of his creepy mask on. "How cute!" is all he said before exiting and locking the door behind him.

They all visibly relaxed but their holds on eachother did not loosen. It was silent for a few minutes before Bruce spoke up, "when we get out of here your not going home Delilah and Finn if you do get want to neither are you". "If we get out" Vance muttered under his breath yet everyone in the room still heard it. Robin lightly smacked his arm and give him a look. Vance watches as his eyes shifted from himself to Delilah in a gesturing manner. Delilah's eyes were wide and filling with tears "We're not gonna escape... ever?" she whispered. "Oh no sweetheart yes we will, i promise you. Don't listen to Vance he's just being a big grump because he's hungry. Isn't that right Vance?" Finney spoke up. The boy in question just stayed silent and slightly nodded his head.

"Well if we want to escape we should probably actually try ya know" Bruce said as stood from the mattress. The other 3 boys followed suit and as Delilah went to join them Robin stopped her, "You should sleep cariño, it's been a long day and it's dark out". Delilah went to argue but the looks from all of her soulmates made her stay quiet and lie back down. Although she was about to argue that wasn't tired mere seconds ago, as soon as her head hit the mattress she felt exhausted. Not too long after the girl was asleep and her soulmates began to quietly converse as they searched the small room for any ways to escape.

They tried the window, digging themselves out and even trying to break through the wall but all were unsuccessful. They covered the hole with a carpet and just hoped that The Grabber wouldn't go back there and see the hole in the wall. It was getting even later so the boys joined Delilah on the mattress. Vance was extra grumpy since the man hadn't fed them in 2 days so he just plopped on the mattress and pulled Delilah into his chest. Bruce laid down beside Vance and rubbed his back in hopes of claiming the curly haired boy down. Finney curled up on the other side of the girl and Robin wrapped his arms around Finney's waist. Just before the 4 boys gave into their exhaustion, Robin quietly spoke, "We have to escape, for her." And with that all 5 of the teenage soul mates were asleep cuddled up on the small musty mattress in some creepy guy's basement.