𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥

𓆟࿐ೃ˙𖦹 ⋆꙳ ໑ ᮫࣭ ꩜ 。⋆༄

BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I groan and wake up as I choose my outfit and brush my teeth as soon as I'm finished I see my mom drunk on the couch again

BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I groan and wake up as I choose my outfit and brush my teeth as soon as I'm finished I see my mom drunk on the couch again. I just go on with my day and grab my skateboard and skate to school.

*TIME SKIP*

The bell has rung and I try to find a table with no one in. As I'm walking over to the table someone trips me and laughter fills the room as I mind my business and just roll my eyes in annoyance as I eat my lunch peacefully and lonely. As I'm about to go I feel a pair of eyes on me I turn around and see four boys about my age stare at me cluelessly. I just ignore it and go to my next class...

As I'm leaving my class I get pushed to the floor by my worst enemy. Ian Stevie's older brother. " Watch it Slut" Ian said as he and his friends laugh. "Stfu" you say under your breath
"What was that I couldn't hear you with all your friends around you oh wait... you don't have any bitch". You were about to walk away but he pulls your hair and pulls you close "let go of me you creep" you said impatiently he's pulling you close as you realize he's trying to kiss you "LET ME GO, LET ME GOO" you say trying your best to take his gross sweaty hands of your hair. " I know you like this... slut"
You were about to lose your mind until someone finally said "let her go dumbass" you looked who it was and it was a guy with dreads and his group of friends. "What you say" " We said let her go.. bitch" a guy with a buzzcut said bravely just because he was a few inches shorter than him. "Why should I. Are all of you guys fucking her"? He said with sarcasm " just fucking go" you said he looked at you one more time before slapping you on the face as him and his friends leave one of his friends stay behind just to slap ur ass " FUCK OFF" you say obviously pissed. "Are you ok ma" a guy with curly hair said "I'm just fine thank you for that shit you guys did just now" "no problem, soooo uhh we've been watching in a non creepy way for a while now and your pretty fucking cool" the guy with dreads said " oh um thanks I've seen you guys around". You said awkwardly a moment of silence passed as the guy with the buzzcut said " What's ur name shortie" shortie you thought in ur mind "hellooo?" He said confused why I haven't answered "oh shit sorry my name is y/n"
"Nice name shortie mines Ruben" "mine fuckshit" "mines ray" " and mines fourth grade" off the top of my head I knew fourth grade was a shy guy and I knew fuckshit was fucking crazy and ray was chill and Ruben was well he was pretty cute not gonna lie... "anyways meet us at motorz skateboards" Ray said. " I'm sorry but I have to go home before my mom beats my ass... bye" you said quickly and skate off. You open your front door and see ur mom wake up from the couch as you accidentally slam the door "shit" you mutter under your breath "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN, FUCKING ANOTHER GUY HUH" "no" you said as quietly as you can " The fuck you say" your mom said slowly raising her voice "I said NO" you said accidentally fading your voice "come here you Little-" your mom was about to say but she cut herself and stood up grabbed ur neck and slammed it on the hard tile floor. Your trying to hold back ur tears but they just come out. "Fucking pussy" your mom says coldly. You just get dressed in to some comfy clothes and cry and take a nap.
                ع˖⁺ ⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹