Fucking pussy

You wake up with Ruben snuggling you. ❤️ You were trying to get up but you hear a "please don't go" you just stayed  back down for 10 more minutes. When you wake up Rubens gone which made you feel sad because he was so warm. You just go on with your day and get dressed. You put in some mascara and perfume and you're out the door. When you're skating to motorz you see Ruben "Hey Ruben" "oh hey y/n, wanna skate with me"? "Sure let's go". When you guys arrive at motorz your 20 mins late "finally y'all are here" "they were probably fucking" "fuckshit stfu" you just blushed a light pink and sat down next to fuckshit and Ruben. "Y'all tryna skate" sure everyone said. You guys skated to a basically
abandoned school.

TIME SKIP

"k shortie toss your board over" you there you board with all your strength and it got stuck "sucking shortass" "stfu" you said because Ruben is like 5 inches taller than you. When I was in the middle of climbing the fence, I was in a squat position where my body formed an hourglass.
"Yes fourth grade let me get that camera real quick" ruben said wanting to take a picture of my body
"Okay, but don't drop it," said the fourth grade
Nice shot Ruben" fuckshit and Ray said laughing.
"Damn perverts," I said angry and irritated to find out he had a picture of my ass.

-- Moments later--

Fuckshit and Ray were setting up tables so we could get ready to skate. Like shit, Ray and fourth graders were skating, ruben and I had a
Conversation. "hey ruben""Yea" "Why is his name fuckshit?" I asked."Oh, um, it's because every time someone does a cool trick, he screams, fuck, shit, that was cool."  In the background, we hear a "fuck, shit, that was dope ". "  And how about fourth grade?" "His name is fourth grade because he's as dumb as a fourth grader." We both started laughing and then we got up to skate
I did a tre flip and then a gazelle flip. I could hear a fuckhit say "fuck shit that was cool" and everyone clapping behind me. After a while, we all get tired and relax down the stairs and suddenly we see a "police" coming towards us."Yeah, you're not supposed to be here, fuck you!" The policeman said he was yelling at us"Shut up !" Ruben said while throwing stones at the policeman
"Don't you throw rocks at me!"
"Shut up"!

TIMESKIP
We were on the roof. Ray did a flip over the gap of the roof. Then me.Then fuckshit. Then Ruben. Ruben hesistated "oh cmon what kind of pussy shit is that." "You got this man" Stevie said kindly you smiled at how cute that was "stfu f*gg*t" "Ruben stfu" you said because you felt bad "just ignore him" you said to Stevie as you patted his back. Stevie just said nothing and looks like he's on the verge of tears. Out of no where Sunburn started fucking speeding on the roof "Sunburn"! " At sunburn wait you ain't going fast enough"! Ray said worriedly. Stevie fell in the fucking gap. " Oh Fuck Ruben what the fuck did you do"!! You said Ruben just stood there emotionless. "Fuckshit this n***** dead" we all ran where Stevie fell. " Stevie fuck are you ok"! You said. "Sunburn you ok, You good". "Stevie" out of no where he head starts fucking bleeding. "Fuck" "oh shit". You looked at Ruben. " Fucking pussy" You said and shoved him. You moved over next to fourth grade. "Stevie take off your shirt and wrap it in your head. "Ruben take off your shirt". "Fuck no this is my favorites shirt" "it's fine I'll do it" as you took of your shirt you felt eyes on you. "Here" you said and gave the shirt to Sunburn. "Stop fucking staring" you said clearly uncomfortable. " Shit y/n you good".. "yea why." " you got a shitload of bruises" "stfu and mind ur business" you practically yelled.

TIMESKIP
Sunburn came to the store again with a chipped bored. "I think you should ride one of these" ray said holding up a brand new skateboard" " oh.. I don't have any money" they just started laughing "no you don't understand like this is yours. "Are you fucking serious"!! "Are you fucking serious". Ruben stormed off as he was saving up for that board "Ay bring us back some skittles" Ruben glanced at you. You tried to avoid eye contact feeling so bad right now. " can I say thank you".. Stevie said "what"? Ray said confusingly "I mean I want to but I don't want you to think I'm gay" "Saying thank you isn't gay weirdo it's just common manners" ray said making sunburn sound really dumb " oh uh thank you so much" you walked over and gave Stevie a hug and say "you deserve it".  You are watched Stevie admire his new board.

TIMESKIP
We were at this restaurant as fuckshit was trying a new trick and bumped into this guy. Ian. He was the one fucking bullying me at school and shit. He was staring at Stevie and me and said "your hanging out with a fucking slut, she's all yours" "I think he might of shit himself" "Stevie looked emotionless " you sunburn you good"? "Y-yea I'm fine"  I was skating home until I bumped into Ian.. "Fuck man watch where ur going" "Bitch you fucking bumped into me" He said "stfu and let me go home" he pushed you to a wall " fuck ow" " get the fuck away from me" he tried to kiss me as I kicked him in the crotch "Fuckkjk you bitch your not fucking getting away from this" you ran as fast as you can home. When you got home it was even worse. "Tf happend to you, don't tell me u fucked some guy" ur mom said " I'm not trying to be you fucking bitch" "tf you just said to me" "you heard me" she slapped you across the face and smashed her alcohol bottle on your head. You wince in pain as she continues to beat the shit out of you. Finally she passed out on the floor with her fucking problems. You remember your supposed to get ready to go out to this party. You get dressed and wear this basic but cute dress. You met the boys in the bus. " I'm about to fuck all these bitch" Ruben said with a little to much confidence. "Man stfu you ain't fucking no bitches" " you just laughed as Ruben glared. " what's ur fucking problem" you said confused " you bitch" "tf did I do" " I'll talk about it at the party "fucking bitch" you said. Fuckshit gave everyone these yellowish pills. "Fuck no I'm not eating this shit" you said we made it to the party as Ruben pulled you to the side " we'll be there in a second" Ruben said "if ur gonna fuck just say that" Ruben just rolled his eyes and pulled you to the side of the house. " so what's ur fucking problem" " and and Stevie" " what do you mean you and Stevie??" You said clearly confused "You know what happend when Stevie fell off the roof" " Ruben you keep being rude asf when he litterly did nothing to you" " well just don't hang around him anymore" "you can't tell me what to do" " Y/N listen to me and stay away from him only be with me" Ruben said and you knew for a fact he was jealous " wait don't fucking tell me ur jealousy " we'll do what if I am just stay away from him" " is see Stevie as a little brother" " thank god you got me worried" "yea yea I knew you were jealous" "shut up" Ruben said smiling you grabbed his jacket and pulled him in for a 5 second kiss. " I'll see you inside" you heard a " YESSS FINALLY" from Ruben and you just laughed. We all came outside and Fuckshit gave us our own bottles.

TIMESKIP
"What's ur name" "y/n" " that's a pretty name mines estee" "Nice". You saw estee walk up to Stevie and whispered to Ruben. " Sunburns in love"~ he just looked at you and grinned. You just kissed him on the check as he turns bright pink. Estee brings him in a room and just smirk as your proud of him. "Y/n you bored"? "Hell yea" "let's do something" you just nodded as he bring you in a room. He starts kissing down your neck as you moan "fuckkkk" He starts taking off ur dress until someone knocks on the door "tf you guys doing in there" ray says "oh shit Ruben let's go" "noooo I want to be with youuuu" he says "Well do this later let's go you" say as you kiss him one more time. You see Stevie walking out of the room smirking. "Spill it" "she put two of my fingers in her v*gina" howls and shrieks went to sunburn ad he told us what had happened. "And it's so much lower than I though". Stevie said laughing. You and Ruben bursted out laughing as he said that. "She was like touching my dick". "Whoa sunburn" you said laughing Ruben just stayed by ur side the whole time.

A/N: this chapter was crazy to right hope you guys enjoy and please please vote or give me ideas!!!!