"𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦!"

I woke up extra early today to get ready to go to motorz

I woke up extra early today to get ready to go to motorz. I put in some makeup and perfume with a cute outfit and out the door I go. I'm skating to motorz as the hot sun hits me. When I arrive at motorz there's a little bit searching around for clothes looking at the boys but none of them noticing "Ayyy y/n your here" you just wave and start talking to the little boy "um hello do you need any help" "uh no thank you " he said with a very gentle voice "well I'm y/n what's your name" " s-Stevie" Stevie says kind of hesitating. "Y/N stop talking to that bitch and come here with us" Ruben says unmannerly "you can come with us if you want" you said to Stevie. He just nods and follows you. Everyone just stared at Stevie for a second then continued talking. "Would you rather eat your mom out or suck your dads dick" Fourth grade said with no hesitation what so ever. Everyone just gave him a disgusted look. You and Ruben make eye contact and start laughing "I'm not saying but I'm drugging one of them mfs" Fuckshit said. "Tf" you mumbled Ruben heard and chuckled and put his hand around you. After a few minutes fourthgrade kept talking and said "can black people-" "woah be careful" ray said "can black people get sunburned?.." "your a real dumbass" ray Continued and we laughed along "did you know black people can get sunburnt" ray said to Stevie. Stevie took his time to answer and ray was getting a little impatient. "W-what are black people" Stevie said stupidly everyone just went silent. You were the first one too laugh because it was stupid as hell. Soon or later Stevie got a nickname "Sunburn" I thought it was pretty cute though because when they gave him the nickname he immediately lit up in happiness."y'all tryna skate" ray said we all agreed and went up to the roof and skated. I did a tre flip and hear a " Fuckkk shittt that was crazy" I just smiled and continued skating. Stevie finally made it in to the roof and went back down to get water for them. When he came back up he was all happy and joyful.

Time Skip

Me and Ruben were sitting together with Stevie. "I skate, I smoke I fuck bitches, I'm basically the shit" Ruben said bluntly "I know you ain't fuck no bitches" I said because we were the same age and that would be crazy if he did, it also making me kind of jealous. "Your right your right but I'm still the shit" "you are shit" you said and you and Stevie started laughing "ok ok what about you" "what about me" "what do you do" " I don't really know l... I skate?" "Good enough" "anyways Stevie you have to look up to me y/n here we're older than you and you're just a little kid" "and you're not?" You said " we're the same age dumbass" Ruben said with sass. Ruben handed Stevie cigarettes and said "you smoke"?  Stevie started coughing and said " I do these are just a different kind" you just started laughing because you know he has never smoked before. " Thank you" Stevie said sweetly and you just smiled "what.. are you gay" Ruben asked Stevie "what" Stevie said all confused "why the fuck are you thanking me.. that f@got as shit yo" "Ruben stfu it's fucking common manners at least he has some" you replied annoyed "shit ok" that was all Ruben said "oh uh sorry" "it's fine just don't thank people there gonna think your gay" you hit him on the back of the head because he was being rude asf. "Stevie don't listen to him he's crazy and doesn't know what he's saying Ruben just have you a look and gave it back.

I was staring at Rubens board and said "shit man you gotta get a new board" " I know it's pretty fucked up" he said kind of sadly "how much are they" Stevie asked " I don't know prolly 120 for a complete, I'll sell you my used setup for 40" "what don't you need your board" "nah I'm saving up to get a new motorz board" "oh, well thanks, see I was going to say thank you but-" "don't say that shit either just say nothing fuck your such a little ass kid." "Ruben stfu and be nice.. bitch" " sorry sorry I'll be nice.. just for you" you smiled and he held your hand and held tight. "W-what time is it" "uhh it's. 7:30 I'm pretty sure" I said  "oh shit I gotta go You guys don't have to be home at a certain time?" " well I do but I have to wait  when my moms gone,drunk and passed out or asleep". Ruben and Stevie just stared at me and Stevie ran out the door leaving. " Shit y/n are you ok" " I'm perfectly fine what about you" you said trying not to make the conversation weird "I'm fine..." Ruben said "same, we'll I have to get going my moms gone tonight maybe coming home again with a new boyfriend but it's fine bye.." "WAIT" Ruben shouted so you would turn around "uhh yes"? " want me to you know come over j-j-just in case you know".... " sure" you said and your whole world light up....

 " sure" you said and your whole world light up