TF

You feel a hand slide around your waist. "Morning gorgeous" you hear whisper in your ear. You realized that Ruben is still over from last night. "Good morning, Ruben" you say in a sleepy voice. "Damn ma you still tired and its only 11" Ruben says "Shut uppp" you say giggling. "Wanna get ready to go to motors" Ruben says, "Sure let's get ready." You say and kiss him on the lips. You put on your favorite tank top and some baggy jeans since it was hot outside. "Hey bab... Y/N can we skate to my house rq so I can get some clothes"? "Sure, and what did you just calls me"?....  He just tells you to shut up and you just giggle and blush. "Damn you lookin good" Ruben says after looking at you up and down "Sure" you say. He gives you a kiss on the cheekand you guys start skating. You make it too his house. 

RUBEN: stay here.

Y/N: it's hot a shit out here why can't I just go in. Idc if your room or house is messy.

RUBEN: it's not like that just stay here.

Y/N: Ruben I'm already sweating just let me in

RUBEN: stop being so f*cking stubborn, you wouldn't get it

Y/N: damn ok, sorry

Ruben just gives you a look that you couldn't quite read but you just didn't understand. You just let it go and he wore a casual oufit. You guys just skate to motors in silence. You quickly run in the shop to avoid any conflict with Ruben. "Wassupp Y/n" "hey ruben" f*ckshit and ray said. You just give them a smile and sit next to sunburn. You thought it was kind of weird that Stevie wasn't here yet but you just let it go. "What is your name" you heard from an older lady "What is your name" 

"fuckshit"

Sunburns mom:"LISTEN YOU DONT GIVE MY SON DRUGS, YOU DONT GIVE MY SON ACHOHOL"

fourthgrade: "is she mad about the fingering"?

everyone laughs

Sunburns mom "WHAT FINGERING"?!

you could tell that Stevie felt uncomfortable in that moment so you tried to defend him.

Y/N: Maam look-

Sunburns mom: OH ITS YOU. I KNOW YOUR MOTHER AND SHE WILL BE GETTING A CALL FROM ME

Y/N: wait what. Look Stevie is his own person you can't do that too him. I know your just looking our for him but you dont have to yell at us. 

Sunburns mom: look. You think you know it all don't you, I'm still calling your mother and lets see what she has to say about that.

F*ckshit: Aye but baby whats ur number though

Ray: thats stevies mom

you just sat there zoned out. terrified. You couldn't belive that she was actully going to call ur mom. Ruben gave you a look of concern. "I-I gotta go" You quickly stood up and skated to the gas station little did you know Ruben was hot on your tail (Sorry lol). Y/N are you ok? Ruben said. You just ignored him and bought ur Snacks and left. "What do I do" you think. You notice Stevie yelling at his mom in the car. faint screams came out. Stevies mom was about to burst out of tears. You decided to mind your own businsess and skated home before your mom was home. 

"WTF" is all you hear you try to run upstairs before you got beaten. A second later somebody  pulls your hair and knocks you out cold.

TIMESKIP

you wake up to somebody stroking your hair and ur window open. Ruben. 

"Hey hey get some rest"

you try to talk but the tears just come out. so your just there muttering and crying. looking stupid. But Ruben was there comforting you.