~Beautiful Night~ Milo x GN!reader

Y/N looked around the campfire as all the monsters from Camp Spooky were there. The day before, Y/N had left a note for their crush, Milo Belladonna. Milo was a death reaper and a stunning one at that. Y/N had invited them to watch the meteor shower and had told them to meet at the campfire. Apparently, they weren't the only one to do so. Monsters flooded the area making it quite difficult to see if Milo was even there. After being pushed around for what seemed like forever Y/N gave up, sitting on the log behind them. Looking out at the orangish sky Y/N waited. As the crowd thinned and the sky grew darker Y/N was left to realize, Milo hadn't shown up after all. Letting out a depressed sigh Y/N stood up to leave when a familiar voice rang out above the crickets.

"Leaving so soon?" Milo asked teasingly. Trademark smile on their face.

"Milo! You showed up! I was worried you weren't going to." Y/N ran up to them stopping just before the reaper.

"Yes, well, you can blame Coach for that. He tried to teach me how to build a makeshift shelter." Milo explained.

Y/N chuckled a bit before holding out their hand. Milo took hold letting them lead the way. Heading north Y/N and Milo walked. Talking about whatever came to mind. Finally reaching the lake they both sat down on the dock, making it just in time for the meteor shower. Y/N looked up at the sky in awe but Milo had been paying attention to something else. Someone else.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Milo asked grabbing Y/N's attention. Y/N smirked.

"Not as beautiful as you." They commented, earning a chuckle from Milo.

"Well obviously." Milo joked flashing a smile. Y/N noticed something though. They didn't know what exactly was different but Milo's smile had changed. It had felt more... genuine?

"You know. I don't think I've seen very much about a partner on your accounts." Y/N mentioned. Milo shrugged.

"I typically don't post about that type of thing. Some things should be kept private." Milo explained.

"Well how about this then." Y/N started intriguing Milo. "Once we're out of here, you and I go to a cafe and take pictures of pastries?" Y/N said half-jokingly.

"I'd rather take pictures of you," Milo confessed leaning in towards Y/N.

"I thought you didn't post that type of thing." Y/N teased mimicking Milo's movements. Milo chuckled and closed the gap. Ending the night with a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats: 

Word count: 438

Time Spent: 2 hours

Requested by: @I_non_bio

Thanks for requesting! It was really fun to do research for this one!