Prologue II

Lakshmi Narayan were lost in each other.

"Now, I think that Brahma Dev should carry on the creation of universe" , said Shiva. Shri and her Hari both came out of their own world hearing him. Both blushed and diverted their gaze.

"You are right, Shiva but first there is one more thing left before the creation" , Saraswati said.

"One more thing? What is it Devi?", asked Brahma Dev.

"Devi Saraswati is right. There is a one thing left. Now, a new chapter of creation will begin from here. The creation of the Trilok, abodes of the Tridevi and Tridevi . So that we all can take care of the universe from our own Abodes", Lakshmi replied.

"Devi just order me. I will start the creation of the Trilok right away", Brahma said.

"No Brahma Dev. I do not want to end this excitement of yours but your energy will not be able to create the Trilok", Shakti said.

"Because Trilok will be created by love and not by any energy. These three worlds will be created by the Power of love." Lakshmi explained, while the other nodded, understanding what she meant.

Brahma extended his hand towards Saraswati which she gladly accepted and they both closed their eyes and an energy emerged out of them. From the energy appeared the abode of Vani Brahma.

"Brahma Lok... Jo Brahma Dev aur Devi Saraswati ki nivaas Hoga. Aur Jo sadev gyaan ka strota Hoga".

(Brahma Lok... which will be the abode of Lord Brahma and Goddess Saraswati. And which will always be the source of knowledge)

Now Shiva extended his hand towards his Shakti, while she extended her hand for him to take hers in his. They both closed their eyes and an energy emerged out of them. From the energy, appeared the appeared the abode of Gauri Shankar.

"Kailash... Woh Lok Jo Shiva aur Shakti ka nivaas Hoga. Jahan ke kan kan mein itni pavitrata Hogi ke koi bhi Buri soch jahan pravesha bhi nahi kar sake gi. Jahan parvaton k beech swach aur sheetal Mansarovar hoga"

(Kailash... The place which will be the abode of Shiva Shakti. Which will be filled with so much purity that, there will never be any place for negative thoughts. Where among the high mountains, there will be clear and cool Mansarovar)

"Don't you wanna know which place is gonna be our home?", Lakshmi asked, her excitement can be heard clearly within her voice.

"Home. Home is a place where there is love. And my home is there where my Shri is present", Vishnu affectionately, gazed at her.

"Indeed! You are yogeshwar. You are beyond everything. You do not desire any thing, but I wish our home to be just like our relation. Where there will be love everywhere and where there is no place for any sorrow", Lakshmi said.

Vishnu lovingly extended his hand towards his Shri, which she accepted with equal enthusiasm. They made an eye contact and Lakshmi blushed. They both closed their eyes and an energy emerged out of them. From the energy appeared the abode of Lakshmi Narayan.

"Vaikunth...Woh sthan Jo Lakshmi Narayan ka nivaas Hoga. Jahan prem raas aur karuna ka vaas hoga. Jahan Vaibhav aur Aishwarya hoga par peera ka koi sthan nahi".