introduction

Aryan is pacing here and there trying to find the reason for saying no.
- Maa ! She is a college student. Only 20.

Narmada: to kya hua ? Adult hai underage nahi.

Aryan: maa please mujhe uss Raichand ki beti se shaadi nahi karni hai. Please. Aapko pata hai na? Wo insaan dhokebaaz hai .papa ko kaise dhoka diya tha?
Narmada: sab pata hai. Usne maafi bhi maangi. Aur usse is bechari ka kya lena dena? Wo tab sirf 4 saal ki thi. Aur iss waqt tuhi unka business bacha sakta hai. So tujhe ye shaadi karni hi padegi .

Aryan thought something: theek hai for you only.

He left. But he wants to marry her to get revenge on Pratap Raichand for his father. He is not a forgive and forget kind of person

On Imlie's side.

Imlie : dad please!!! Mere sapno ko aise mat kuchaliye. I want to become a journalist.

Pratap: chup!!bilkul chup!!! Khabar daar Jo tune shaadi se piche hatne ki koshish ki. Ek to beti bankar paida hui upar se do kaudi ki journalist banne ki taiyari? Tujhe use karke main apna business bacha sakta hoon. Aryan Singh Rathore ka investment mere business ko bacha sakta hai. Agar wo mera damad bana to company ka share asmaan Choo lega .

Imlie was crying hard on her fate. She can't believe that her father has been sold her for his business.  This was beyond her imagination.her father loved her a lot. He  always gave her Liberty to do anything. She is full of life . This is the first time she face her father's this character. She just can't digest.
Imlie's mother Sunita and brother Rishabh
Tried to console her but all in vein.

Precap: Arpita Arvind and Aryan conversation.