Atrangi Suhagraat

After the marriage Imlie's mother was crying hugging her daughter. Imlie's brother hugged him and said : if you feel any. Problem just call me. Saare rishte bhool jaunga agar tujhe kisi ne kuch Kiya to. Imlie slapped his head .
- hindi filmein dekhna bandh kar!!!

Rathore's house
After all the rituals were done( I'm not going through the details) Arpita pushed Aryan to his room . Imlie was sitting on the bed nervously. Aryan loved the way his wife looked. He is feeling extreme sexual attraction towards the girl. Yes ! Sexual attraction. He don't believe in cheesy loves.
He can't do anything without her permission. It's not his nature. Instead of ask anything else he asked her.
- tum inhi kapdon mein sone wali ho?
Imlie was revealed- uhhh hum sone hi wale hai na?
Aryan: of course aur kya karna chahti ho tum? Puri raat jaagna...
He realised what his newly wedded wife is saying.
He said hurriedly - tum bathroom ke andar change karlo main bahar .
Imlie: ok.
Arpita packed her two dresses one for night and one for morning.
Imlie went to bathroom to change the dress.
But her eyes widened with shock as she saw her night wear. Arpita packed a skimpy Nighy which is ended just below her hip and extreme low cut backless.
- isse chupne se zyada dikh raha hai! Ye Arpita di bhi naa! Ab main isse pehnkar bahar kaise Jaun ! sone ke baad sab bahar aa jayega !! Aryan se kuch maangun?
She decided to call Aryan
- Aryan !!
Aryan- Kya hua? Kuch help chahiye?
Imlie: can you give me one of t shirt please?
Aryan : tumhara night dress ka kya hua?
Imlie: isse pehen nahi sakti.
Aryan : ek hi raat ki to baat hai . Aa jao bahar.
Imlie: are you sure?
Aryan lost patience.
- Arrey bahar aa bhi jaao tumhare liye puri raat yahan khada nahi reh sakta!!!
Imlie was scared of his anger . She came out hugging herself.
Aryan was flushed to see her on that dress. He immediately turned back .
- ye kya pehna hua hai!!!
Imlie: issiliye to maang Rahi thi. Tumse t shirt aur trouser. Didi ne pack kiya hai ye.
Aryan :mere trouser mein tum jaise 5 ghus jaaogi . T shirt de sakta hoon ussi se kaam chala lo.
Imlie nodded helplessly.
After wearing Aryan's t shirt which is above her knee . She came out.
Aryan already slept on the bed. She lied on another side.
In the middle of the night Aryan felt some weight on him. He tried to move but couldn't be able to. He opened his and saw his wife is sleeping on him by making him her personal matress. He looked her with astonishment then detangles himself from her. But his wife literally pulled him again and sleep on him . He again tried to detach but now his sleepy wife slapped him directly on his cheek!
Aryan - awwww !!! What the hell.
A sleepy imlie replied - sone do mujhe!!!! Warna tumhara murder kar dungi main .
Lesson no 1 for me: don't disturb her while sleeping.
- Chal beta Aryan ! It's going to be a long night.
He lied again.

Precap: Real Aryan .