Fear of losing

Imlie called Tushar immediately and rushed to the spot. They were trying to call Aryan but he was not responding. Imlie was shattered by the thought of losing Aryan. She was scared like hell. Tushar was trying to console crying Imlie but no use he was not confident himself.
They reach to the spot Imlie jumped out from the running car . The scene infront of her make her fears real. Building was shattered and burning.
- Aryannnnnnn!!!!!!!!!? Trying to enter. But police stopped her.
she was crying continuously.
- please save my husband!!!! What if he is inside. Aryan!!!!
She was shouting at the top of her lungs.
Her visions were blur by the tears.
Suddenly she felt someone is hugging her from behind. She was about to react but recognised the touch. It's her one and only husband.
Tushar was happy to see his friend ok.
Tushar: thank God! you're ok. I thought you're ...

Aryan : I was went outside to buy a water bottle. That's why I'm safe. Today is a day off for the workers issi liye zyada logon ko harm nahi hua.
Imlie was looking at him. She is revealed now. That he is alive.
Aryan about to say something but Imlie slapped him on his cheek. Before he can recover from the first Imlie gave him another.
Aryan : wtf!!! Junglee kahin ki.
Tushar was about to cracked up at his expression.
Imlie grabbed his coller and pulled him .
- Ek phone nahi kar sakte the!!!! Do you have any idea what I was thinking???? I thought I've lost you!!! Main hazaron mautein Mari hoon iss adhe ghante mein!!! Tumhe koi fark nahi padta na? Ke main jeeoon ya maroon ? I thought you left me...
She burst into the tears .
Aryan felt a strange emotion. His wife cares about him this much. Is she afraid to lose him? He remembered about her nightmare.

Imlie was shaking in fear.
Aryan hugged her tightly.
- baby girl relax. I'm here . Sorry baby. Tumhe itna pareshan kiya! Please shant to jaao.
Imlie snuggled in to him more tightly and trying to come her anxiety.

Tushar trying to calm her down
- mujhe nahi pata tha tum itni bold ho !! Kya baat hai tumhare saath kaam karne mein maza aayega! The great ASR ko publicly thappad! Aur wo bhi do baar! Tumhe to bravery award milna chahiye!!!

Aryan : gaal mere hai! Haat meri biwi ke ! Wo chahe chata mare ya laath. Tujhe kyun khujli ho rahi hai be!!!

Tushar: Abbey pehli baar tujhe publicly PDA karte hue dekh raha hoon! Khujli kyun hogi! Maza aa raha hai!!! Bas isse zyada age badega to breaking news ban jayega !

Imlie was highly embarrassed. She tried to move but Aryan didn't left her.

Police came and said: Mr. Rathore lagta hai ye blast jaan bujhke kiya gaya hai. Marne walon mein ek Banda hai jiski pehchaan pata nahi chala. Aur usne aise din chuna jab mill pura Khali hai. Agar wo subotage karne ke irade se karta to shayad Aisa din chinta jab log zyada ho. Primary investigation ke baad humme lagta hai ye blast aapko maarne ke irade se kiya gaya hai!

Imlie: What?!! But kyun?
Mana ke Aryan ke bahut sare rivals hai . Nobody would dare to kill him.
Police officer: ji aap kaun?
Aryan about to reply but Imlie replied before.
Imlie: Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore. Aryan's wife.
Tushar and Aryan both were surprised that Imlie using his name as middle name.
Aryan sensed a feeling of joy rushing through his vein.
Police officer: Mrs. Rathore ye primary investigation se pata chala . Age ki investigation CBI karegi. Mr . Rathore is a famous man. Department se aap logon ke liye security ka intezaam kiya gaya hai.

After the procedure they were on the way of Rathore Mansion.
Imlie and Aryan sat on back seat. Tushar was driving.
They returned home . Tushar went back to his office. Aryan was tired due to all these stress.
Imlie put his head on her lap and started messaging his head slowly. Aryan hugged her belly and snuggled more to seek the warmth. Imlie felt she is flying. But her mood was off. Why would someone try to kill Aryan . Aryan has rivals for the long time. Why would one of them decided to kill him suddenly. Is it her father?
No . He will not do this. If Aryan dies Now. He will face a great loss. Aryan is the prime invester of his business. Why he will try to kill him when he will be at loss the most?
Then who is this?

How could she find out ????

Tushar and Yuvraj...

They have the great source. Tushar is a crime journalist. Yuvi is a criminal lawyer.

She decided to call them later.

Here Aryan saw Imlie is in deep thinking.
He decided to be naughty.
So he decided to bite just above her belly button. She was wearing saree which gave him the clear access. And his bite made a good purple mark.
- aouuuchhhhh!!!! Ye kya kiya?

Imlie came out of her thoughts and jumped literally.

Aryan started laughing.
- your waist is soo soft. Like a cream. Kya karun rok nahi paya khud ko .
Waise...
He woke up from her lap and made her lie down under him.
- tumhe kyun dar lagta hai ? Ke I'll leave you?
Why you're possessive?
You know how it turns me on badly ? How my beast wants to be unleashed and make you mine?
I'm a devil Imlie. Once you agree there is no backing out. I'll wait until you agree.
Imlie: what if I say I agree? What if I say I love you? Tumhe khone wali thi tab samjhi ke kitna pyaar karti hoon tumse.

Aryan hugged her immediately.
- I love you! Love you! Love youuuuu!!!
My baby. You're everything I've ever wanted from my destiny.
They hugged eachother and stayed like that to relish the moment.

Precap: Imlie Tushar Yuvi to join the hands.

Sorry that couldn't add English subtitles. I can't sit for long. I'll add it today. Once I feel better. And will update another chapter too