The Engagement & first conversation

Today is the Engagement day. Everyone is busy in Raichand house. Every person Running here and there. Imlie is sitting on her bedroom. She got ready. Nobody of her friends are invited as wedding is going to be the private affair.
Her father came in.

- zara dekhun to ? Meri beti kitni pyaari lag rahi hai! Kissi ki nazar na Lage!

He was about to touch her head but Imlie backed out.

Imlie: What are you doing Mr. Raichand?
Aapne already mujhe bech diya. Ab bechi Hui cheezon par moh nahi karte. Kissi ne bataya nahi aapko.

She is already devastated by her father's decision .

Pratap: Baap se aise baat karte hai?
Sara tameez bhul gayi tu?

Imlie: baap beti ko becha bhi nahi karte! Duniya se protect karte hai!

Pratap: itna itra rahi hai tujhe kya lag raha hai Aryan will be a lovey dovey husband?
You don't even know him. How he actually is . Wapas tujhe yahin aana hai.

Imlie: one thing I can assure. Agar Aryan ke ghar pe jagah na bhi mila to apni jagah kahin aur bana lungi. Agar kahin bhi jagah na bana payi to khud ko khatam kar dungi par aapke ghar laut kar nahi aaungi. Kya bata kissi din kissi bazaar mein bech do aap mujhe paison ke liye .

Pratap was about to say something but someone called him outside . One thing both didn't notice that one person is listening to their conversation.

None other than Aryan Singh Rathore.

Aryan was astonished to see the fierce Imlie. One word came into his mind " junglee" . His " junglee" . He was more angry at Pratap now . He promised himself to destroy this evil man and protect his wife.

- wait !! Wife? He already consider Imlie as his wife?

He smiled a bit and left. It's going to be fun .  He has another person hates Pratap Raichand .

At the ceremony

Aryan and Imlie is standing beside eachother. Imlie is closely studying Aryan .

His perfect face chiseled jawline lips then eyes. She is first time seeing Aryan. She didn't even glanced at picture in anger. How can a devil have  so handsomely features?

Is he really hers? What if he has Girlfriends?
What if he don't support her career?
Do she has to leave her dream?
What will she do in future?

Arpita: Imlie please Aru ko ring pehnaao puri zindegi padi hai chehra nihaar ne ke liye.
Everybody laughed at this.
Aryan blushed slightly. Imlie made him wear the ring. When she touched his hand it made her shiver.
For Aryan it was no less. He felt kind of possessiveness towards her. He never left anything like this before. The foreign feeling making him restless.

After engagement done  Sunita told them go somewhere and talk to eachother.
Rishabh was not happy with his sister's marriage but he can't say anything.

Aryan took Imlie to the garden.
For the first time he is nervous. The lady beside him is her would be wife and he doesn't know what to say.

Before he could say imlie started.
- I know our marriage is just a business deal. Main kuch expect nahi karungi aap se. But I've a request towards you.
Main ek journalist banna chahti hoon.
Main aage padna chahti hoon job karna chahti hoon. Will you make me stop this?
Please don't snatch my dream from me. I've nothing left except it.

She doesn't know why she is begging?
Why she feel that she can be vulnerable with this man inspite of hearing things about him .

Aryan: who am I to stop you? Humare desh ke Kanoon ne ye haq aapko diya hai. Mere liye koi bhi rishta deal nahi hai . Haan ye sach hai ke main ye shaadi apne maa ke liye kar raha hoon . But we can be friends if you want. Aur mere rehte tumhare sapnon ko koi nahi tod sakta.
But one thing I'm a possessive man . Once you become mine I'll share you with nobody. Mind it. Aur please ye 19th century ke wife ki tarah aap bulana bandh karo. I'm Feeling like an old man.

Imlie was really happy. She did an unbelievable thing. She literally jumped and hugged Aryan tightly.

Aryan was baffled by this. She is wearing a backless choli which is hold by the single Dori. He was controlling the urge to place his hands on her bare back. He is a beast by the nature. He was never been this kind close to anyone. May be he hugged many female friends but nobody was had this much effect on him.
Imlie was feeling his warmth. His manly smell was forcing her to feel him more.

Aryan placed his ands on her back another on her head. Closed his eyes
Imlie was feeling secured with him.
May be this marriage is not that bad. But it doesn't mean she will forgive her father.

They both came back to sense by Arvind.
Arvind came to garden and saw couple hugging eachother. He coughed to make them comeback to the reality.
Imlie looked at Aryan and Arvind and ran away.
Arvind teased Aryan: tu kuch bol raha tha shaadi kiss liye hai.
Aryan : uhhh ! Maa aur didi bula rahi hai main abhi aaya.
Arvind laughed out loud.  He can't wait to tell Arpita.

Precap: Arylie marriage and atrangi Suhagraat.