|CHAPTER SIX|

*DAVE'S POV*
Waking up the next morning, I can't believe what had happened between me and Tiana the night before.

I really made out and almost got top from a girl I've known her whole life, a girl who I once considered little my sister.

My best friend's sister.

And surprisingly, I actually enjoyed the shit...

As soon as I went to call Tiana's phone, that Shit went straight to voicemail. A few second later, I received a text message from her.

T💚; out with Keenon before I have to go to work. Ttyl

Really?

This is the shit I talk about when it comes to females.

Tiana was literally just kissing all up on me, getting ready to suck my dick last night.

Then the next morning, she gets up to go out with her nigga like ain't nothing happened.

And fuck allat I was high! Bullshit.

She clearly remembers it because she's acting all shady towards me now.

But what the Fuck am I tripping for?

She ain't even my shorty.

Annoyed as fuck, I couldn't even tell Nipsey because he wasn't even supposed to know about this in the first place.

So, I called up my other best friend Shooter.

"Yo, wassup, East?"

"Aye, nigga. What chu doing today?"

"Nothing. I'm prolly just Finna chill in the crib all day. You tryna link?"

"Yeah. I was thinking maybe I could come chill at ya crib for a while."

"That's fine with me. Come through, I'll be around all day."

"Bet. I'll see you inna bit."

I then hung up the phone, getting out of my bed.

This can't be happening to me.

I seriously cannot be catching feelings towards my best friend's little sister.

Never did I ever think that this would be happening to me.

Tiana has always been like a little sister to me, so has Briana.

It's just, me and T have always been closer in some way.

How is Nipsey going to feel knowing that two his close friends have been snooping around with his little sister?

We already felt a way towards Keenon, and now if he finds out I made out with Tiana and damn near had my dick in her mouth?

That's like the ultimate betrayal.

What if he thinks that I took advantage of his sister in the vulnerable state she was in?

Would he get mad at me for giving her the weed?