|CHAPTER SIXTEEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
Six months later, and here we are.

Living safe and sound in upstate, New York.

Tiana is now six months pregnant, and lemme tell you, she is one fine ass pregnant woman.

I'm glad that's all mine!

I've stepped up as a man and have taken her to every single doctors appointment, even though the baby isn't mine.

We've had discussions about me actually signing the baby's birth certificate, and me adopting the baby as my own.

What's even more exciting is, she's having a baby boy.

Tiana decided on the name and we're naming him D'Angelo Nasir Brewster.

As soon as she suggested the name, it instantly clicked to me.

It was perfect.

Keenon still tries to hit Tiana up every now and then, trying to work things out with her.

It's funny because every time he calls, T makes me answer the phone.

He gets tight as hell every single time, too.

As for Nip's murder, the police finally figured it out.

And it actually wasn't Keenon.

Nigga was actually telling the truth for once.

BUT, it was Jayceon and some other nigga that they hang around with. Some nigga named Wayne.

It turns out, Wayne was after Nipsey because Lauren's first child that we never even knew about is from Wayne.

We never even had no clue that Lauren had a first child somewhere in the world.

Why she didn't tell us? I'm not even sure.

It seems as if Wayne was just jealous that Nipsey married Lauren, and took his life for his own selfishness.

Shit's just crazy as fuck, for real.

Luckily, they asses got locked up and hopefully will never see daylight for a long time.

Tiana recently started a new job as a receptionist at a hospital nearby our condo.

I suggested that she stayed home until she gave birth, but she said she rather work than to stay home for months on end.

"I'm off to work, babe. Thanks for the delicious breakfast. I appreciate you."

Tiana smiled at me, pecking my lips as she got up from the kitchen table. I smiled and nodded.

"Anything for you. I'll make sure I feed and take Chester out as always."

"Thank you. You're the best. You be good with daddy, Chessy. Mommy has another long day of work."

Tiana chuckled, kissing Chester's head.