|CHAPTER NINE|

*TIANA'S POV*
"Nani, swim after me!"

Emani squealed as she was swimming around in the pool.

I'm either Aunty T or Nani to both her and Kross. There's never no in between.

Nipsey and Lauren left me on pool duty with the kids since they're both the closest to me.

In the mist of swimming after Emani, Briana came outside.

"T, daddy wants to know if you wanna go out clubbing with us. Gary and Chantel are coming, too. Lauren and Nipsey will stay behind with the kids."

That's one thing about my father;

He doesn't give a fuck how old he gets. If he wants to go clubbing, he's going to go clubbing.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? I'll go change. Get out the pool, guys. You have to go inside."

"Nani! Why?! We wanna swim some more!"

Kross shouted. Emani looked at me and pouted.

"Nani's going out with Popop tonight. You have to stay behind with mommy and daddy. I can't leave you in the pool alone."

"Go ahead and get dressed. I'll get them out of the pool."

Briana informed me. I got out of the pool, grabbing my towel, and going into the house to go upstairs to get changed.

I walked into the room where Dave was still getting dressed. He was only in his boxers when I came in.

"You like what you see?"

"Please, David. Don't even flatter yourself."

It's so hard rejecting him. But, to protect myself, I feel like I have to.

I don't like my heart being played with.

"What chu wearing to the club, ma?"

"Something sexy. Good thing I packed the outfit I did. I sensed that my dad would wanna go out to party at least one day within these two weeks."

"Something sexy? How sexy?"

"Don't worry about it. You ain't my man."

"I should be, though. And what about your actual man?"

"I'm forgetting about him for these next two weeks. He can kiss my ass. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom to get changed."

I grabbed my dress from my suitcase, making my way into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.