Mystical Mutant

This book was written by Kikibtsstan

Title:[5/5]

Blurb:[4/5]

Character:[6/10]

Plot[:8/10]

Writing:[7/10]

TOTAL:[30]

I am in Love with your book cover, it says it all it describes the whole story and the whole magical genre also the colour just gave the whole book cover a powerful theme .

I love fiona a lot she has a very calm and patient aroma and vibe around her but after what happened to her she just had me looking at her with a powerful point of view , but then to be honest the first few chapters where a bit to fast it came all at once and it was a bit hard for me to process that , i also wish you talked about the relationship between the glorindians and elevanas before the war .

Your aesthetic character was a 100 for me i adore the theme behind it , it realy just made me fall in love with characters more but the aesthetic you put for some of the characters dont match like the personalities ,some of them look intimidating but in the book they are very nice so it kinda does not match .And lastly the way some of the characters talk are a little bit mean and to off .

But other than this your work is brilliant .GOODLUCK!!

Best Quotes:

"All this emnity because of who they think