Chapter 1

Kate's Pov

Hi my name's Kate Black and i have been in foster care for 12 years until I was fostered by the black family Jason Black and Mary Black (yes I took their last name because I didn't have one).

so yeah Ive been living with then for 3 years and let's just say they aren't very nice people and don't like me very mush and what I mean by that is that they beat me since I was 12

And you may be wondering why they still keep me around well you see when you foster a kid you get paychecks so they just keep me as a punching bag they make money off of.

And you can say I never felt loved because well I haven't. I have no friends. I get bullied at school. I have anxiety and panic attacks that get really bad. And the person who was supposed to love me and take care of me gave me up.

I am utterly and completely alone.

So yeah that's my life and right now I am on the floor holding my stomach full of bruises and cuts after having my 3rd beating of the day it is Sunday night and I have school tomorrow yaay (hint to sarcasm).

So I get up pain shoots through out my body walking to my little bed not bothering cleaning my wounds not caring if their infected because to be honest I don't really care if I die

I think if I do die I would be a peace not going through what I am going through right now. But hey that's life right so I close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

"Beep Beep Beep" And there goes my alarm going off at 6:00 and if your wondering why I get up at 6 is so I can get ready and leave before Jason and Mary wake up because I don't want to get beat again.

I open my eyes getting up but as soon as I get up pain goes through my body I groan as I get up walking to my little desk taking a pain killer.

I take a shower trying to not focus on the pain, get dressed in some jeans and a hoodie, brush my teeth and hury out the door of the little 2 bedroom house to walk to school.

I live like 30 minutes away but since I'm walking it takes an hour so as I'm walking I blast music in my ear through my headphones.

I arrive at school at 8:00 and classes don't start till 8:15 so I go to my locker putting my books away getting the ones I need for my first class which is English Language Arts.

As I am taking out the books someone slams my locker shut making me jump and drop my book I go down to pick them up and once I have them I turn to leave not even looking at the person who shut it until they speak up but once I hear her talk I froze I turned around to see my bully Trish 'shit' I thought to myself.

"Well Well Well look who we have here the dyke freak" She said walking tards me I backed up and she laughed "aww are you scared of me" .

She said in a baby voice her friends laughed she was going to say something else but the bell rang 'thank god's' I thought "I'll finish you later nerd" She said walking to her class making sure to bump my shoulder.

'Just my luck' I thought to myself she is probably going to embares me in front of the whole school again or going to tell me how may parents gave me up I walk to my class thinking about how fucked up my life is.

After school I go home it's a good thing Jason and Mary are at work right now but they should be back later but you gussied it Trish told me how I am not worth being loved by my real parents or they never would have left me but that's what bully's do I guess yes it did hurt me but I can hide my feeling from her.

But right now I am in my room writing some lyrics because I like sing and write songs but not in front of anybody not that I don't sound bad but because I don't have anybody to play for but myself.

But that's when I get a call from my social worker nova "hello" I said "kate I have someone I want you to meet tomorrow at 3:00 do you think you can meet me at Joes cafe"

I was curious to who she wanted me to meet so I agreed "yeah sure I'll be there " I said "thank you see you then don't be late" She said then hanged up I wanted to know who I was meeting.

But I will find out tomarrow so for right now I stopped writing lyrics and started to draw another talent I have or at least I think my drawings are good because they look super realistic.

Soon I started to get tired so I decided to got to sleep early. So I got up put my drawings away and climbed into bed and shut my eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________

OOOOO WHOS IS SHE GOING TO MEET

853 words