Chapter 5

Lizzie's Pov

While we were driving I couldn't get her singing voice out of my head I am going to have to make a few call to some producers to check her out.

I wonder how many other talents she has. Before I knew it we were in the mall parking lot and we got out "let's get something to eat before we start shoppin" I said she mumbles a small sure.

We walk in the mall luckly it's not to busy and we go to the food court "do you like burgers? I ask she nods so we go get burgers and we sit down eating in silence.

I don't really like eating in silence so I decide to start a conversation "so tell me about yourself" I ask "what do you want to know" She said.

"well let's start off small oh I know let's play a game you ask a question than I ask one but we have to answer quickly and we have to tell the truth" I say as I take a bite out of my burger.

I wanted to know more about her foster 'parents' but right now is not the place for that I called nova earlier and she had no idea what was happing so she apologized and called the cops on them and they got arrested for child abuse.

"ok seems fair hmm what's your favorite book? She asks " The sun also rises by Ernest Hemingway" I say quickly (a/n Im just searching up her favourite things)

" favorite color?" I ask "Black,gray, and red" She answers quickly "favourite movie?" She asks "gone with the wind" I say quickly "favorite actress" I say with a smirk.

"Florence pugh" she says quickly then her eyes widen realizing she got caught I gasp "so I'm not your favorite actress" I question with an raised eyebrow.

"I-I mean your definitely top 5 but in my books nobody can beat Florence" She laughs at my face but I give in and laugh with her.

"ok fine but only because she is an amazing actor so now let's go shopping" I say as we finish our food then we head to some stores. We suprisendly had a really good time talking while we were eating let's see how shopping goes.

Kate's Pov

Right now we are in a cloths store walking around and let's just say it's expensive 90 dollars for a shirt I'm mean a shirt really "just pick out what ever you want price doesn't matter" .

She says as if shes reading my mind but I feel uncomfortable spending her money so I don't get anything she notices this and says " Its ok Kate let me spoil you please" She says but I still don't budge so she starts putting things in the carrier.

"If you don't you shopping for yourself them I'm doing it for you nova told me what style of you like" She says with a smirk and continues shopping for me.

'damm you nova' I thought as I follow her around and once she is done I look at what she got me and surprisedly she got things I would wear "Judgeing by your expression I did good" She said with smile 'shit' I thought as I sigh.

She laughs at my reaction Once were done we are heading out the store walking towards the exit of the mall when she suddenly she stops and stopping me with her I look at her worried face with an questionable one.

"paparazzi are here" She says looking somewhere I look where she is looking and see and large group of people with cameras but once they see Lizzie they all come towards her.

She quickly puts sunglass while we walk towards the exit but we get surrounded by paparazzi light flashes every where while they talk well more like yell

And ask Lizzie questions like "Lizzie are  filming anymore prodejects"  "Lizze what are you wearing to endgame premier"

"Lizzie who is this" Once they say that Lizzie quickly says "nobody just a random fan who wanted a picture" To be honest that really hurt hearing her say I'm nothing but a random fan after we both had a really good time for once

but them I remembered she gave me up. she didn't want me in the first place so why would she love me now she only feels sorry for me.

When we both reach outside come and we quickly get to the car and drive off the whole car ride was silent. When we got home I got all the bags out quickly and put them in my room shutting the door before flopping on my bed trying to fight back tears.

Lizzie's Pov

When I say that she was nothing but a random face I could see hurt in her eyes and I regretted saying that. When we got to the car it was silent and see was just looking out the window.

I knew what I said hurt her I should have said nothing I never want to purposely hurt my baby I just got her back and I already hurt her.

When we arrive home she quickly got out with the bags and ent to her room shutting the door I was debating on knocking on her door and apologize but I decided to give her time because I bet she doesn't want to talk to me now.

so I went into the living room and decided to call my family and friends to tell them I got my babygirl back only my family, Scarlett, and Chris E knows about her so I called my family first on a group call.

"hello"  "hi"  "hey"  My mom, and sisters Mk and Ashely said "hi guys I have somthing really big to tell you" I said "ok whenever you ready sweetheart" My mom said I take a deep breath "I got my babygirl back, I got custody of her" I said.

"that's great sis" "were so happy for you" Mk and Ashely said "thanks guys" I said "omg baby I so happy for you" my mom said "thank you mom you don't know what this means to me" I said happy they are happy for me.

We talk for a little more before I call Scarlett and Chris and they are both happy for me and congratulated me and to top it all off we are having a get together in two weeks with the cast members at my house like we do every months and this month it's at my house because we usually switch houses.

I walk upstairs and knock on her door "Kate" I said nothing "I'm coming in ok" Still nothing so I walk in to see her sitting on her deck chair.

"look Kate I sorry I just said that so the would go away" I said "whatever" She replies not looking at me, I walk closer to her "Kate I mean it I'm sorry I love you baby your my daughter and" I get cut off with her scoffing.

"If you loved me you would have never gave me up now leave me alone" She says a little louder I don't want us to fight because her birthday is in a week and she is turning 16

But I have no choice so I leave towades the door " I'll let you know when dinner is done" and with that I leave her room tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Welp that happened

1252 words