Chapter 9

Kate's Pov

I wake up at 9:00 am with a smile on my face from the events from yesterday not only do I get to call Lizzie mum but my album gets published today and everyone is going to hear my songs.

But will know I am Elizabeth's Olsen's daughter because my name is on the cover and they are my songs.

But they were going to find out anyway because mum has an interview at 1:00 pm with Jimmy fallon and she is going to tell everyone about me.

And I am kinda scared because everything is going to change and the paps are not going to help at all because I am scared of people yelling at me because it reminds me of living with Jason and Mary

But i shake the thoughts off and get ready for the day by taking a shower and getting dressed in a cute casual outfit.

After I get dressed I make an Instagram account because my producer Jonny said I had to so I put the name as.

'@Kate Olsen'  ,so after that I head down stairs and see mum cooking breakfast "Kate just in time I just got done cooking breakfast come sit and eat"

She said smiling and I nod and sit down as she puts my plate down in front of me I say thank you and she sits to and we start to eat.

"so today in my interview I am going to tell people about you and I would like for you to come with me you can go backstage while I talk?" She says

"sure I'll come" I say and she smiles as we continue to eat our breakfast haveing a little small talk here and there. After we eat we watch a movie before it's time to leave. In the car we listen to my music that just can out and mum loves them.

                                                                                                                            --

When we get there mum introduces me to Jimmy "hello Lizzie it's nice to see you again and is this Kate" He says, mum already told him about me and my music as it is a topic in the interview "yes this is Kate and Kate his is Jimmy"

She says "hi it's nice to meet you" I say politely "it's wonderful to meet you to Kate" he says with a smile and after that they get mum ready for the interveiw, as they were about to call her I wiper good luck to her.

Lizzie's Pov  

Interveiw

"Please welcome Elizebth Olsen everybody" Jimmy say as my que , I walk on to stage and greet Jimmy before sitting down "So Lizzie do you have and upcoming projects" Jimmy asks.

"I do but I can't say anything you know how this works Jimmy" I say with a smirk. We continue talking about my work for about 5 miuntes before he we start talking about Kate.