Chapter 11

Kate's pov

Ever since that night with max we've been hanging out everyday for the past couple months and we started dating a few months ago.

And it has been awesome. She is really great and I got to know everything about her.

I feel like I can be myself around her and not have to put up a wall and hide my feelings.

She makes me feel safe and wanted and I really, really like her but I feel like I more than like her.

wait

do I love her?

Yeah I do, I love max.
____________________________
And right now we are cuddling on my bed watching TV while mum is at work on set so we are home alone.

And yes mum knows and she supports us all the way.

But anyway back to what I was saying oh right we are cuddling on my bed with my head on her chest.

While her fingers play with my hair. I feel so relaxed and wasn't even thinking when I say "I love you" when I say that I freeze.

And so does she. So I sit up "i-i mean if your now ready to say that I totally get it, you don't have to if you don't feel the s-"

I was cut off by her kissing my so I kiss back and she pulls away "I love you to you dork".

She says and I smile and kiss her again, we make out and I get on to of her pushing her down while still kissing.

~smut~

I kiss her down neck finding her sweat spot, she let's out a little moan and I smirk while still sucking making a hickey.

She sits up a little while I still on her lap straddling her and she pulls on my shirt asking if it was ok and I nod.

She pulls my shirt off and I do the same to her.And that continues until were both only in our underwear.

I gently pushed she down on the bed while I'm on top and kiss her before going down to her neck and finding her sweat spot again making her moan.

So then I go a little more down and kiss her breast putting one nipple in my mouth and suck on it while my other hand plays with the other.

She moans a little louder and arches he back a little telling me where she needs me.

So I go down to her underwear is and I look up at her asking if this is ok and she nods.

" I'm going to need words sweetheart" I say as I kiss her stomach. "Y-yes please" she says panting.

"Are you sure" I ask double checking to make sure she is ok with this "y-yes now can you please hurry and fuck me".

She says still panting and I chuckle at how impatient she is so I take off her underwear and toss them somewhere.

I start to kiss in between her thighs until I reach the center and start eating her out while her moans fill my ears.

I then add a finger in and she moans more so I add another and start to move them in and out of her faster with each thrust g, her moans get louder and louder the faster I went.

"Im gonna- im gonna cum" she says while moaning "cum baby" I say and just as I say the she arches her back.

And cums in my mouth and on my fingers. I swallow everything and lick my fingers going up to her face.

And kissing her passionately letting her taste herself. When we part she flips me over so now she's on top.

[You know what happens next 😏]

(A/n: I didn't want to write anymore smut so just use your minds) :/

When we were done we were both tired so we cuddled up under the sheets (still naked).

With her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. "I love you Kate" she said sleepy and out of breath " I love you to max".

I said smiling and kissing her forehead before we both drift off to sleep holding each other.

_____________________________
Words 771

This is my first time writing smut like ever so don't come after me if it's bad 🙄

Anygay sorry for not posting in a while I had a lot to deal with especially school god I fucking hate schoolwork there's just so much of it. Like bitch wtf?

I'll try to post more tho👍

Couldn't forget a meme. 😙

Also thanks you guys so much for 1k reads 🥳