Take It Or Leave it

CALUM HOOD

~~ you have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve ~~

It was the first class of the semester. I was thankig myself so hard for picking afternoon classes. I couldnt imagine getting up before 10 in the morning.

My mind was actually quite busy. At the cafe , meanwhile Flynn continued to hit on Sabrina and Ashton stuck his face to his phone ; i tried to sketch out every single detail of what i was going to do with these girls. It was like math only more tiring.

I didnt even know their names. Yeah , Sabrina told me but i forgot once i heard that one of them was a supposedly virgin. Another one of Sabrinas big hit and *hopefully* misses.

I really didnt get how movies portraited college and classes. It was like hell ; people mushed into eachother , sweat in the air and french onion smelling breaths. I had to push through a lot if people trust me.

At first it was the stairs. I couldnt believe how many people a staircase could hold up. I had class with rhe blonde one thankfully. I walked up to the blonde goddess , taking a deep breath. I stood in the middle of my tracks , re-thinking somethings. How was i going to handle the both of them without them finding out?

'Hiya.' I said to her , getting a weird glance from her.

She looked behind me , probably thinking this was some sort of joke or something.

'May i help you?' She slightly backed up , eyes big.

'Chill , i just wanted to talk , yah know?' I said as i slightly chewed on my gum.

'So , what's your name , Australian guy.' She said as she sat in the front row , i tried to hide my horrified expression. I guess i was horrible at hidding it cause she saw the expression on my face.

'Hey , i may look badass but i care about grades. I worked my ass off trying to get into this college.' She flipped her hair to her back as she took her laptop out.

I rolled my eyes as i sat next to her , taking out my laptop aswell.

'Miranda Kerr as your background , seriously?' She said , throwing her head back a bit.

'Hey , your's uh... you and your dog?' I said as i was expecting some half-naked dude.

'Yep , he's back in Long Island so i miss him. Good to see his face every once in a while.' She blew some air out.

'So you're a New \Yorker?' I said raising my eyebrows.

'Born and raised.' She wiggled her eyebrows and the more i looked at her face the more i realised she looked like the school's most popular senior , Michael.

'Hi i'm.. Liam.' I said as i extended my hand towards her.

'Waverly.' She said shaking her hand with mine firmly.

'Nice name.' I said as the profesor came into the class , looking at us with no hope at all.

'Okay , so class of English 2015 we have some minors and majors in here. So Calum Hood , you're the only one taking a major in this class?' He called my name out as my eyes went wide.

'Yes-Yes i'm the only major.' I said as i saw Waverly look at me weirdly.

'By the way , you're my favourite student already.' He said as he wrote 'Proffesor Cooper' on the board.

'Calum?' Waverly whispered as Cooper wrote our essentials on the board.

'Uh.. Uh-Uh-Uh.. Well my dad named me Calum and I really dont like it. Liam is my middle name , i use it more but in school's records i'm Calum. Please dont call me Calum though , i hate that name.' I rambled on hoping I didn't look suspcious.

'Oh yeah , i guess i get that. I mean , my middle name is Rose. Ugh.' She threw her head back causing me to chuckle a bit more.

'When you introduce me to people please introduce me as Liam.' I looked at her sideways when she chuckled under her breath.

'Your secrets safe with me , Calum.' She said smiling.

Class was over in 30 minutes as it was mostly me and Waverly writing our favourite bands favourite songs. I can't believe she listened to Green Day and The Scorpions.

'You know Gerard Way kind of looks like my brother.' She turned her head sideways as i laughed a bit.

'Yeah , with the red hair and shit.' I tried to not burst into a fit of laughter.

The bell rang as we left the classroom , Waverly headed off to photography. I saw Ashton sit by the bench as I looked at him.

'Dude , we need to talk about the deal.' I said as i noticed the deal was harder than it looked.

'Aha , hand over the 200 bucks.' He removed his headphones , giggling a bit.

'I wont date them but i bet that i will have sex with both of them.' I said as Ashton burst into laughter.

'Dude , the brunette one looks like a freaking virgin.' Ashton laughed so much i was so sure he was going to die.

'Just trust me , i'll turn her over. Sex but no dating. Okay?' I said as the other bell rang signaling me to go to my Old English Poetry class. Yeah , i was majoring in English.

'Okay. Sex.' He said as he headed off the field to practice softball.

I wish i studied Sports and Training instead of English.