Chapter 27

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN"Fixed Timeturner"

"Fixed Timeturner"

DUMBLEDORE AND MCGONAGALL WERE TALKING IN THE OFFICE. About the time event happened in September 1996. It was February 21 1997 and the Ministry is so curious why Dumbledore is interfering with time. They haven't found out about the whole time travel thing. Yet.

"Have you got it Albus?" McGonagall asked worriedly

"It was very hard to get one Professor McGonagall" He nodded and open his hand infront of Minerva

A golden chain appeared in his hand. It was a special timepiece which resembled an hourglass on a necklace. The Time Turner.

The Ministry have all the details about every time turner but this one was special. It was made by one of the close friend of Dumbledore and Ministry have no idea about it. If the Ministry found about about the time turner they will also know about the people came in future with it. It will be not good. They can erase their memories or even worst put Dumbledore in Azkaban. Because it was his responsibility and it happen under his nose. Plus he is hiding it.

"When will you intent to send them back Albus?" McGonagall asked

The two watched the Marauders, Vanya, the golden trio, Marlene and Lily from the window. Few of them were swimming in the black lake and few were near the lake, sitting and talking pictures. McGonagall smiled. Old memories started coming back.

"They are getting too attached Albus. We both know it will only hurt them worst"

"I am well aware of that Minerva" Dumbledore turn to face her with a sad smile "two kids who never knew about their parents deserve it don't you think"

There was a silence

"Let them enjoy for few more days"

-

The next day James Potter looked at the Slytherin table while making his way to the Gryffindor table for breakfast

"What's up mate?" Sirius asked as he ate his bacon sandwich.

"Just- it's your brother" James answered

Sirius chocked on his sandwich and the others looked at James "Regulus?" Sirius wipe his mouth with a tissue

"I miss his humour and glance from the Slytherin table" James said honestly

Sirius continued eating..

"What happen to him?" Vanya asked