Come Home Soon

After experiencing what happened back in the car, Deku and Himiko begin trying new things with each other in the bedroom, but they wouldn't have much time to experience more since one of them has to pick up Hina and the other has to get groceries and prepare dinner, but one night and they were all sitting down for dinner, Hina opened her mouth to tell them something.

~Hina~

"Mommy, Daddy, can I go to my friend's birthday party?"

~Deku~

"Birthday party?"

~Hina~

"Yeah, my new friend invited me to her birthday party, so can I please go?"

~Himiko~

"Of course sweetie, when is it?"

~Hina~

"It's on Saturday."

~Deku~

"Saturday huh?, All right I'll take you then."

~Hina~

"Oh and I need to take some PJs too."

~Himiko~

"Why?"

~Hina~

"Because it's a sleepover too."

Hearing that Deku and Himiko looked over at each other, knowing that if Hina stays the night at a friend's house then they will be all alone together in the house with no interruptions.

~Himiko~

"Oh all right, then I'll help you pick the perfect PJs."

~Hina~

"Thank you Mommy."

As soon as Saturday came Hina was ready to go to her friend's birthday party, she was wearing a nice outfit that Himiko dressed her in and also had a backpack with her essentials, as Deku and Hina stepped out of the front door, they both waved goodbye to Himiko who waved back at them, after that the two then then began heading to the birthday party, leaving Himiko in the house so she can get herself ready for when Deku comes back, as she was getting ready back at the house, Deku and Hina walked hand-to-hand together while heading to the birthday party.

~Deku~

"So Hina, are more of your friends going to the birthday party as well?"

~Hina~

"Yep, but only girls no boys."

~Deku~

"Oh okay, so are you excited to spend the night your."

~Hina~

"Yes!, Me and my friends are going to have so much fun."

~Deku~

"That's good to hear, but remember if you want to come home ask your friend's parents to call me and I'll come rushing to get you."

~Hina~

"Okay I'll remember."

After a few short minutes of walking they soon reached the house and walked up to the front door where Deku then knocks on it, after doing so the door then opened and a woman stood right in front the entrance and was surprised to see the hero Deku standing right before her eyes.

~Women~

"Y-your Deku."

~Deku~

"Yeah I am and I'm here to drop off my daughter for her friend's birthday party."