Bath Time

As the next day came for the Midoriya family vacation, they all got up early in the morning and decided to go into the nearby town and do some sightseeing, so after leaving the hotel they walked to the town which wasn't too far, once they made it to the town they saw many attractions right away, so while they were walking they looked at the attractions.

~Hina~

"Mommy, Daddy look, that man is playing with fire."

~Deku~

"Yeah he is, but don't get too close."

~Hina~

"Kay."

As they continued walking Hina kept pointing out the attractions they saw I was just so fascinated with each and every one of them.

~Himiko~

"It's nice to see Hina be so happy to be here."

~Deku~

"It really is."

After saying that Deku, looked over at Himiko and just admire her beauty, but as he was doing so, he felt a like nudge on his left shoulder which made his head turn towards the direction, from doing so he sees his mom smirking at him, and she did that she also raised her right hand and begin pointing at it, which is hinting to him that he should hold Himiko's hand.

~Deku's mind~

"Oh right."

Deku immediately looks back at Himiko and locked his hand with hers, from doing so Himiko looks at him and smiles that she also locks her hand with his.

~Deku~

"Himiko."

~Himiko~

"Yes Izuku?"

~Deku~

"You look very beautiful today."

Hearing that makes Himiko's cheeks blush up into a bright red.

~Himiko~

"Thank you, and you are looking very handsome today Izuku."

As the two continued walking hand to hand, Hina ran back to them and held out both of her hands to them.

~Hina~

"Mommy, Daddy hold my hands too!"

Seeing that, Deku and Himiko couldn't refuse, so they let go of each other's hands and held one of Hina's hands, which all three of them held hands while walking together, after a few hours they decided to get lunch, so they headed into a seafood restaurant which had a lot of people inside, they figured that it could have been a long way until they are seated but the owner of the restaurant sees Deku and runs over to him, once the owner was up close to Deku, he was dumbfounded by the sight of him.

~Owner~

"Wow, you're really the number one hero Deku."

~Deku~

"Yeah I am."

~Owner~

"What brings you to my restaurant?"

~Deku~

"Well I came here to have lunch with my family, but it seems that the place is pretty packed so we'll go somewhere else."

~Owner~

"Nonsense, I have a special table for celebrities like yourself, so come in and enjoy yourselves."

~Deku~

"Okay we will, thank you very much."

After that was said the owner personally took all four of them to their table which was a lot bigger compared to all the other tables, once seated at the table they were immediately attended to with good service, after ordering their food and drinks they waited patiently, but just from a few short minutes their food was soon prepared and was then taken to their table which they all begin to dine on, after finishing Deku paid for their dinner, which they then all left afterwards, once back on the street of the town they continued walking until they arrived at a shopping district where they then begin shopping for souvenirs and clothing, they continued shopping for at least half an hour, until they had enough souvenirs and clothing for each of them, after that they decided to walk back to the hotel which was at least an hour away since they walked pretty far, but once they arrived back at the hotel, they headed up to the rooms, but as Deku and Himiko were heading to their room they noticed Hina was cleaning onto Inko.