Chapter 1

A pitch-black night with a blank sky, and no stars in sight. The wizarding world is pure chaos because today, July 31, 1991, Harry Potter is turning 11. Everyone knows that when a magical child turns 11, they get their Hogwarts letter, so the wizarding world is waiting to finally see the infamous Harry fucking Potter. What they don't know is that one of the most powerful and knowledgeable wizards in the world has finally woken up from their 10-year sleep. Nobody knows this, they think that immortality can't be achieved without the making of Horcruxes, but one person has achieved this. He has roamed the Earth for hundreds of years, learning all the knowledge he could get. After learning everything, he spelled himself to sleep for 10 years exactly, and he is now waking up from his deep slumber.

Closed eyes slowly opened to reveal rose colored eyes. Looking bored, the figure said, "Oh right, I guess it's been 10 years already. How unfortunate." The figure reluctantly moves from their resting space and moves towards a mirror. A reflection of a young male, approximately 5'4'' in height with black hair and bright pink eyes. His smooth, porcelain skin with a beauty spot right under his right eye, and his lean figure with slight muscles can be seen. This wizard, who looks like a literal child but is actually 201 years old, is Null. Null is an old wizard who attended Hogwarts his first few years and again a few more times under a glamour. Before he went into his slumber, he made sure to make his magical core look like a muggle. He made it look like he had no magical abilities so Hogwarts would not put him in the list to be accepted along with the 1st years. Right now, he is still doing this so he would not have to go to 1st year because 1st years learn the most basic shit.

Instead, he's going to Hogwarts when Harry Potter is already in his 4th year. "Now we just have to wait, I guess."

Null goes down to the kitchen of his house and prepares some plain black coffee. While he drinks his coffee, he thinks about the other years he's been at Hogwarts.

His 1st years are irrelevant.

The 2nd time, he was in school with Laverne de Montmorency AKA Eren. He befriended her and helped her make love potions out of his own entertainment. When he was going to leave Hogwarts, she gave him a blue stone ring.

 When he was going to leave Hogwarts, she gave him a blue stone ring

The 3rd time was the time Tom Riddle AKA Lord Voldy was at Hogwarts. He became acquainted with him. Tom talked to Null, at the time Issac, and told him his plans about becoming immortal and shit. When Tom made his 1st horcrux, he asked 'Issac' if he wanted to come with him. He said no but told lil old vodly to take care of himself and not go crazy. In return for being at his side, Tom gave him a Slytherin ring and necklace and said, "So you'll remember me." but Issac didn't want to be forgotten by Tom, so he gave him a Ravenclaw necklace and ring as well. The ring has a hidden message that Tom doesn't know and can only be seen when inserting magic into it, more specifically Tom's magic.

 The ring has a hidden message that Tom doesn't know and can only be seen when inserting magic into it, more specifically Tom's magic

The 4th time was when the Marauders were at Hogwarts. He went under the alias 'Kai' this time. He helped Snape get through the bullying and enjoy potions with him. He wasn't outwardly his friend because Snape didn't want him to get bullied as well, so they were friends in secret. In 6th year, Snape gave him a green ring, saying, "Let's be potion teachers together." Null slightly smiled but bitterly, "Can't keep that promise, Sev, but let's enjoy our time together."

This was the only time Null went through all 8 years of Hogwarts with the exception of his 1st time

This was the only time Null went through all 8 years of Hogwarts with the exception of his 1st time. Before he left, he gave Snape a black key necklace and a black ring that looked like wings wrapped around his finger. What Snape didn't know was that there is a hidden message on the band of the ring that can only be seen if you insert magic into it. It reads, "See you soon, Sev! :/"

~

Morning comes, and Null puts on a cloak with the hood on. 'This time I'll be named Dante.' He goes to Gringotts to change his name to 'Dante Moonnight' and to take money from his vault. He greets the guards at front and makes his way to the front desk. The goblin at the front desk takes one look at him and sighs, "I see your back. I'm guessing you're going back to Hogwarts again?"

"Good morning to you too, Griphook, and you are absolutely right." Null says.

"Yes, yes, follow me." Griphook stood from the chair and took Null into his office.

He sat down and told Null, "You know the procedure by now." He gave Null a dagger and the parchment paper. Null grabbed both items and sliced his hand; he drops 3 drops of blood onto the parchment paper and sees the paper fill with words.

Null nods, "Yes, everything is in order. Just change my name to 'Dante Moonnight and my magic to fit into an 11 years old. For a price of course."

Griphook grinned, "Of course, it's always a lovely pleasure to do business with you. I have to ask, are you going to Hogwarts to see Harry Potter? I heard he's going to be a 1st year."

Null looks up from the parchment paper, "No, I won't be on the list of 1st years. Well not yet at least. I'm going to make it look like Dumbledore forgot me and until the 4th year he'll see I was supposed to get a letter 4 years back."

Griphook laughed, "Now that's amusing. I'd like to see how he handles that. With this much planning and manipulation, it'll be surprising if you don't go into Slytherin."

"Me, a Slytherin, now that'll be weird. I'd always been a Ravenclaw." Null tilts his head to the side, still no emotions on his face.

"That's true, but you've been sleeping for 10 years, and you've already finished your studying. What more is there to learn?" Griphook said with an amused face.

Null hums, "There's always something new to learn, whether magic or muggle related things."

"I guess, you're right." Griphook shrugs.

"Well, I'm going to go now."

"Yes, I already activated your pouch that connects to your vault. You should have money in it by now." Griphook explains.

"Ok, thank you."

Null leaves Gringotts and goes to Knockturn Alley. He heads to the wand shop there and enters the store. "Ah, hello, young one. Here to make a wand?" The owner says.

Null nods making sure his face isn't seen.

"I see. Let me go get the things." The owner goes out back to get wand materials. He comes back and puts the materials on the table. "Put your hand over it and see which material calls out to your magic."

Before he does this, he allows some of his magic out of the block. Null picks up a weak core and wood. The owner looks at Null and frowns. Null ignores him and pays for the wand; then he leaves the store to his house.

He huffs, "Finally I'm home. I can't believe I have to use this wand for 4 years. It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life." 

(Thanks for reading!  ~~ R.S.)