Chapter 4

The day of the first task comes around, Harry and Dante are together, while Harry is nervous about the task and is worried about his friendship with Granger and Weasley. Dante reassures him that everything will turn out ok. They both hear a whisper; Harry goes towards the camp walls, and he hears Granger. Dante watches the exchange and Granger jumps to hug Harry. A flash of camera is heard, and Rita Seeker tells them that they will be in her front page. Krum comes up to her and tells her that only champions and friends can be here. Dumbledore comes in and tells them to get in a circle around Barty. Barty says, "Reach your hand into the bag. This will choose your dragon."

Delacour goes first; she gets The Welsh Green. After her, is Krum; he gets The Chinese Fireball. Diggory gets The Swedish Short-Snout and Harry gets The Hungarian Horntail. Lastly, Dante puts his hand in the bag and picks up a black dragon. "Ah, yes, The Romanian Midnight."

Barty then proceeds to tell the champions about the instructions. He says, "These represent the real dragons. Inside the dragon nest is a golden egg. You must retrieve it to get the hidden message for the next task." When he's done, Dumbledore pushes him out of the way and tells us to listen for the sound of the cannon.

The cannon sounds right when he says that, and the champions get ready to collect the egg.

Dante is flying on his broom; he lands in front of the Romanian Midnight. The dragons have the ability to see through glamorous and magic blocks, so the dragon knows who he is. Romanian says through the mental link, "Young one, why are you here?"

"I see they have captured you, Roman. I've come here to retrieve the golden egg in your nest." Dante explains.

Roman looks down to his nest and sees the fake egg. He roars, and angrily says, "How dare they! Master, please get this filth away from my nest!"

Dante nods, "If I may. I'll come get you out of here after the tournament. I'm sorry that I can't liberate you, but I'm under supervision at the moment and I'm under the impression that I'm a weak 14-year-old."

"I understand, Master. I will wait for you. And be careful, I can see the block on your magic." Roman says with care and kindness.

"Yes, I know. Thank you." Dante reaches into the nest and gets the golden egg. He hops back on his broom and flies towards the ending point. Dante is the last one to arrive; his conversation with Roman made the other champions have more time to get their egg.

The 2nd task consists of Dante saving Draco from fucking drowning. Draco curses Dante out and says "Bloody hell! You bloody dimwit, if my face got a fuckin' scratched I would've sued you! My father would've ruined you!"

Dante rolls his eyes, "Shut up, Draco. Stop being a bloody drama queen."

Draco scoffs: he crosses his arms and turns his head away.

The third task is the maze. In 1st place is Cedric, then Krum. After that it's Harry, then it's Dante, and Fleur is out because she did not complete the 2nd task. The canon is shot, and Cedric goes into the maze first. The other 2 champions go in; Dante walks in after he hears the canon.

Dante runs through the maze using as much magic and spell he can. Since he has experience with combining magic spells, it's easy to use the basic spells to get through the maze. After a bit, he sees the cup, but he also sees Diggory and Harry. Harry and Diggory are fighting about who should touch the cup, but they see Dante and stop. Harry suggests, "Why don't we all touch it together." Dante and Diggory nod. All three of them touch the cup and they appart to a cemetery.

The cup rolls over somewhat far away from them. Cedric stands up and is confused and marveled at the place. Harry is horrified; he walks to the statue with wings and a scythe, and he touches the cement that contains the name 'Tom Riddle.' Dante, behind a statue, sees Peter Pettigrew walk around a corner; he takes out his wand and shoots an Avada Kedavra at Diggory. Dante is fast, so he casts an illusion spell with the use of his glamour that is stored in the Hogwarts ring. He makes it look like Diggory was killed but he stupifys him instead. Harry screams and tries to run towards Diggory, but the statue moves and catches him. Pettigrew is carrying a fetus like Voldemort; he drops him into the cauldron. He grabs his wand and levitates a bone from 'Tom Riddles' cemetery and drops it into the cauldron. He puts his wand away and takes out a knife; he proceeds to chop his hand off. His hand falls into the cauldron. Pettigrew walks towards Harry and cuts him on the arms. He drops 3 drops of Harry's blood into the cauldron. Then, the liquid inside the cauldron turns red and the cauldron crumbles aways. A figure is floating on the air with black magic around it. The figure has a snake-like face with blood red eyes.

Dante sees the powerful being ask Pettigrew for his wand. Pettigrew shrinks away and gives the figure his wand. Dante recognizes this person's magic signature and realizes that this person is Tom Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort.

Voldy starts to say stuff to Harry. He then lets Harry go off the statue and tells him that he wants to duel with him. Harry and Voldemort start to duel with each other. Harry is way too inexperienced to hold his own with Voldy, so Voldemort is winning. When Voldemort is about to hit Harry with an Avada Kedavra, Harry's parents show up and protect him. They say that he can't hold him for long and tell Harry to get out of here. Harry runs toward Diggory, who is close to the cup. Harry remembers Dante and shouts, "DANTE WHERE ARE YOU!" 

(Thanks for reading! ~~ R.S.)