Chapter 5

Dante pops his head from behind the statue; Harry sees him and yells, "HURRY! COME, WE HAVE TO GO." Voldemort's eyes slightly widened. He didn't feel Dante from behind the statue. Dante starts to run towards Harry, but Harry's arm accidently touches the cup. Right when they are about to appart away, Harry's hand misses Dante's hand and they leave.

Dante falls to the ground and groans. He gets up quickly and pulls out his wand. After all, he has to get into act. Voldemort points his wand at Dante and laughs. "Your magical core is weak. No wonder I couldn't sense you."

Voldemort walks towards Pettigrew, "Give me your arm."

Pettigrew thanks him and says he's grateful. Voldemort commands, "Your other arm." Pettigrew gives him his other arm, the one that's complete. Voldemort presses his wand against it and the tattoo gets darker. The sky makes a skull and dark cloud fall out onto the ground. The figures with masks and black robes stand around Voldemort. "It's been 30 years, my followers, yet it feels like just yesterday."

Voldy proceeds to take the masks off the followers and says that none of them tried to find him. After all of their masks are off, He turns towards Dante. "Lucius, do you know who this is?"

Lucius turns to Dante, and asks, "What is your name, boy?"

"Dante Moonnight." Dante numbly states.

Voldy's eyes widened along with Malfoys. Malfoy gets out of the shock first, "My Lord, this boy is friends with my son, Draco. Draco has mentioned him in his letter before. He says that he has a weak magic core but he's good at potions and helps him with spells even though he can't do them himself."

"Moonnight? Do you-do you happen to be related to Issac Moonnight?" Voldemort stumbles.

Dante pretends to be confused, "Why? You know my grandfather?"

"Y-yes, he was a good friend of mine. How is he?" Voldy asks, kinda worried and surprised.

Dante lowers his wand and puts it away, "I'm guessing your Tom? My grandpa only talked about a friend named Tom Riddle. As he is doing, he died about 2 years ago due to a disease not curable."

Voldy sighs, "I told him to come with me, but he refused. I guess that was his fate. I'll let you go boy. Only because I was close to your grandfather, and he would never forgive me if I killed one of his family members."

"Alright, see ya." Dante walks away stretching his arms above his head.

Dante takes a while to get back to Hogwarts. He opens the doors of the Great Hall as it is dinner time. Everybody looks at him and Harry runs towards him, "You're alright! I'm sorry I left you. Dumbledore said that you were most likely dead, and he didn't want to take me back and I was so worried." Harry is crying clutching Dantes robes.

Dante is uncomfortable; he doesn't like when people suddenly touch him, "Harry I know you're worried but can you please let go of me."

Harry widens his eyes and lets go of Dante, "I'm sorry. Are you hurt? Do you want to go to Madame Pomfrey?"

"Hey, Potter! Leave Dante alone!" Draco walks up to Dante and Harry. "Come on, Dante. Let's go to the dorms so you can shower. I'll bring you dinner." Before Draco grabs Dantes hand, he asks, "Is it ok if I grab your hand?"

Dante looks at Draco's hand and nods. Draco grabs Dantes hand and heads towards the Slytherin dorms. Before they leave the Great Hall, Draco looks at Harry and smirks.

While Dante is showering, he thinks about his time with Tom. He's surprise Tom said they were great friends. He thinks that's his way of showing gratitude towards his 'grandpa'.

Dante's done with his shower, but he remembers he forgot his robes in his dorm. He raps a towel around his waist and heads to his dorm. He sees Draco along with the others there. They look at him and look shocked. "Bloody hell!" Theo gasps.

Dante leans his head to the side, "What?"

Blaise points, "You have bloody abs!?"

Dante looks down to his stomach and shrugs, "Uh, yea."

He goes to his trunk and pulls out his pajamas. He magically puts them on since it's not a hard spell. "Here's dinner." Draco hands Dante a plate of food. Dante starts to eat the food and the other three purebloods stare at him.

"So...how'd you get out of there alive?" Blaise asks first.

Dante looks at him, "Lucy was there and apparently Draco talks about me in his letters, so Voldy let me go."

Draco chokes on his spit, "What!?"

Theo burst out laughing, "He-He called your dad, Lucy." Tears poking his eyes and his hands clutching his stomach.

Dante shrugs and puts the half-eaten plate on the table. He pulls the covers over his body and instantly falls asleep. 

(Thanks for reading! Sorry if it's kinda short. ~~ R.S.)