Chapter 8

Harry gets to his dorm room and is alone. He remembers the paper Dante gave him; he pulls it out of his pocket and reads.

Hey, Harry. Wanted to inform you that Draco likes you and he wants to go on a date with you. He just didn't have the balls to ask you, so I did it for him. If you accept his request, then meet him at Hogsmeade at 12 pm for your date with him. (P.s I see the looks you give him, so I know you like him too)

Harry blushes after reading the note. He runs out of his dorm and tries to find Hermione. Once he finds her, he yells, "Hermione!"

Hermione stops and waits for Harry to catch up, "What wrong, Harry?"

"You won't believe what I have to tell you. I got a note from Dante saying that Draco wants to go on a date with me! Can you believe it, after years of pretending to hate him, I can finally tell him how I really feel!" Harry's hands are on Hermione's shoulders, and he has a big smile on his face.

Hermione smiles, "That's wonderful news, Harry! When is the date? We have to get ready and prepare!"

Harry's grin gets even bigger, "It's on Saturday at 12pm and the location is at Hogsmeade!" Then the panic and anxiety sets in, "What am I going to wear? What if Dante is mistaken and he really doesn't like me? I'm so scared but really happy."

"Calm down Harry. Everything will turn out great and I believe Draco also has feelings for you. Though, I also kinda thought he had feelings for Dante but that might not seem the case." Hermione grabs Harry's hand for comfort.

They go back to the Gryffindor common rooms while thinking about possible outfits. "What if I wear a white button up shirt with a light khaki sweater vest over it. Along with khaki dress pants and my khaki converse. Oh! And I can wear my contacts but hang my glasses on my shirt for aesthetic."

Hermione nods enthusiastically, "Yes, that would look great on you."

Harry grins.

Dante sees Draco racing back and forth looking for outfits to wear, "I don't know what to wear! Should I wear casual or formal!?"

Dante sighs and looks through Draco's trunk. He picks out an outfit. "Here, wear this gray turtleneck with black dress pants. Also, this black trench coat and these black boots."

Draco looks at the clothes and accepts the outfit, "Formal-casual, should've thought of that."

Saturday rolls around, and Draco puts on the outfit Dante picked. "Do I look good? My hair isn't a mess, right?"

"You look fine, Draco. Now go have fun with Harry!" Dante pushes Draco out the door.

Dante knows Draco will tell him the details later, so he apparts to Tom's room. Tom looks startled from his desk. "Hello, Tom."

Tom puts down the papers he was reading and walks towards Dante, "You said you would write."

"Yes, sorry about that. I forgot to buy an owl, so I came to properly tell you."

Tom huffs, "Don't pout Tom, even though it's cute."

"I am not pouting!" Tom flares.

Dante smirks, "Yes you are. And Tom, you know you can drop the glamour when I'm around, right?"

Tom's eyes widen but he rolls his eyes, "I forgot you're a master of glamours." He drops the glamour and there stood Tom Riddle with all his glory.

Dante hums, "I forgot that you were hot."

"Were? Are you saying that I was not hot before?" Tom glares and crosses his arms.

Dante scoffs, "You literally look like a snake. Though I have to say that your eyes were and are still beautiful as ever."