Part XII: Keeping Secrets. (*Anthonys POV*)

Her legs were completely filled with red marks, some spots had little trickles of blood sliding down. I pulled off my shirt and wiped it off her leg and looked at her. She had he eyes shut, they were swollen and red. Feeling bad, but also not knowing what to do, I kissed her. So slowly and I didn't even hesitate. I know I can't just end up here, I have to make her beg me to keep going. I have to have her. There's only one thing I knew she'd love.
     Keeping her tied up, I moved down her body and locked up her thigh very slowly. She started a very low moan. I got closer and closer to her vagina and then suddenly stop and looked up at her. She was biting her lip, rather hard and had her eyes squeezed shut. "K..keep going... Master. Please..." She uttered quietly and scooted her hips towards me. I moved it slowly with my mouth, taking all of her in. She was moaning so loudly now. I kept pushing my tongue in and out like a patterned movement and she was getting so wet and she was trying to push my mouth further in. I continued to eat her out as I undid the chains and grabbed her and took her to the bed. I pinned her down and began flicking her nipples with my tongue, and kissing down her chest and stomach slowly then came back up. "You sure you want to finish?" I looked into her eyes, awaiting a reply. "Yes, Master please do."

     And so I did.