Part X: Damn. (*Anthony's POV*)

I stood up.

     "More, Huh?" She seemed so scared.. so horny.. so innocent. I'm glad I picked the right one out of the bunch.

     "If you say so, babe." I placed the gag back into her mouth and pulled the strap to make it tighter. I untied her arms and legs and flipped her over. "Don't move. Got it, bitch?" I felt bad for saying that but honestly she needs to know who's master and who's the pet. Slave, if you will. Plus, I couldn't let off any hints that I was falling for her. It'd make me  seem way less powerful.

     I pulled her up off the mattress and put her over my shoulder and started walking towards the table. Now this is going to be so sexy. Watching her struggle, Plus the screaming pain will definitely make me melt.

     I pulled the metal chains from the bottom of the table and clicked them around each ankle. Her legs were doing a complete split. I grabbed the two handles from the ceiling and places them around her wrists so her body was straight up and streched out. I went over to the little freezer and pulled out the metal crowbar and places it gently know her stomach. She flenched. Cold things are perfect when working with little, fragile girls.

     I placed the frozen bar on her thigh and worked my way up her legs and right over her clit. I rubbed the bar on it slowly. She started dripping but I can tell she was trying to hold it in.

     I put my two fingers inside her and she started moaning. "Now, as I will remind you, if you cum without my permission.. there will be punishment. Dripping is okay." I pressed both my thumbs on the sides if her vagina and pushed on them. She was moaning so loudly it was like she was screaming in my ear. I pressed even harder and went in a bit until she started to drip out onto the table. I flicked my over her clit a few times and stuck my finger in again.

     I want you to cum, but only for 5 seconds. Then stop."

     She nodded in agreement.