Part IX: Virgin Territory. (*Samm's POV*)

I have never been this wet in my entire life.. how does he expect me to hold back? I'm not talented. I'm not used to this. I'm a virgin. Does he not remember that?

"Shit."

I never told him! Plus I just said that outloud! I heard him shifting his weight. My heart stopped. What if he heard me? Who knows what would happen then.

"Did you say something?" He put his hand on the top part of my back and smiled. Something is up...

I shook my head. I mean come on, it's kinda hard to... you know, talk with this gag in. He pulled off the strap up off and around my neck and placed the gag on the floor. "Now. What did you say, my sweetheart?"

I started to tell him, but something seemed off. Why wasn't he calling me his pet or something? Is he trying to be sweet then beat me?

"I asked a question." He said again, more forced.

There it is. I closed my eyes tightly and breathed in. "I said shit. You're probably going to ask why I said shit, right? I said shit because I'm a damned virgin. You're making this difficult, you know? Telling me to wait to cum. That's like telling a hunter to wait for the next deer they see instead of shooting the first one. You're pleasing me, Anthony, and I want more."