ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄᴀʟʟ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

1:15 PM
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

"im so borrrrreeeddd!" my best friend Shayla complained.

"me too bruh. but it aint nun to do." i said. it really wasnt nothing to do.

we tried finding something new to watch, but everything just seemed so boring.

"OU! I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO!" shayla suddenly yelled out, which made me cover my ears since i already had a headache.

"girl stop wit allat yelling."

"we should prank call somebody!" she said excitedly.

"tf i look like prank callin somebody?"

"girl u said u was bored, and im givin us sum to do."

"fine bruh. we using yo phone tho." i said as i sat up.

"uh uh, why my phone?"

"because u the one wanna prank call people."

"mmtch. fine bruh." she came and sat down next to me.

she started typin random numbers in her phone and it started ringing.

after a few more rings someone answered.

"hello?" that woman sounded so fancy.

"yes, hi! this is Racheal from the refrigerator department. i was just calling to ask you if your fridge was running?" shayla put on this fake voice.

"uh, yes its running just fine!"

"wait, really? well dont you think you should chase after it?" after a few seconds if slience the lady hung up.

"girl that was lame ass hell." i laughed.

"then you do one then."

i grabbed her phone and typed in a random number. after a few rings they answered.

"who dis?"

"yea, hi, um. is this crystal?" i made up a random name.

"um..yes? whos this?"

i looked over at shayla to see her just as shocked as i am cause how i guess that girl whole name?

"yea, um. im felisha, i-"

"you one of davids hoes? look, ion know if he told u or not, but me and him back together so u can gon somewhere with whatever u was bout to say"

shayla and i mugged the phone because who she think she talkin to? im finna ruin her whole relationship just because since she wanna be a smartass and not let me finish my sentence.

"yea, well can u tell him that i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. he wont answer his phone and im not sure how to get in contact with him."

it was silent while shayla tried to hold in her laugh.

"ur a hoe. its prolly not even his. get off my line with this shit."

"yea, well the thing is, the baby is his. he took my virginity and hes the only person i ever slept with, he he knows that. i dont mean to ruin your relationship or nun but i feel he has the right to know."

"bitch dont call my phone nomo." she said before hanging up.

shayla and i laughed so hard.

"nah that was foul." she said inbetween laughs.

"no it wasnt. she shoulda let me finish my sentence. cuttin me off with a attitude." i rolled my eyes.

shaylas phone started ringing and she answered. after a few moments she hung up and grabbed her stuff.