ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ !! - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

thats the outfit for later on, u can change if u want.

1:30 AM
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

we had arrived at ny about 10 minutes ago. we were waiting on the uber.

"where we stayin at?" my cousin, Kehlani asked.

"damn, i aint think about that." i said.

"so we just finna be sleeping on the streets? u just gon drag me to new york and we dont even got a place to sleep?" she rolled her eyes and sighed. "see, i knew i shouldve said no."

"girl calm yo ass down. ill find us a hotel we can stay in." i told her.

"and u gon pay for it with what money? we dont got enough to be stayin at a hotel for two whole days."

i rolled my eyes, "who is we? u dont know how much money i got."

"mmcth. whatever bruh."

"u better start bein nice to me 'for i really have yo ass sleepin on the streets." i pointed my finger at her.

"u sound just like yo damn mama."

"yeah, yeah." finally, i got a message saying the uber arrived.

"lets go." we grabbed our bags and started headed towards the uber. once we got to the car i gave the driver a new location. the driver started driving to the hotel.

after a few minutes we finally arrived. we got out bags and went inside. i walked up to the dront desk and checked in. once i payed she gave me the keys. i walked back iver to Kehlani who was laying on the couch. i shook her leg very aggressively, making her open her eyes and glare at me.

"come on." she got up and we went to the elevator. i pressed floor 4 and we waited. once it stopped we exited and walked down the hallway until we found room 42. i found it and unlocked the door.

we walked in the room and saw there was only one itty bitty bed.

"oh hell nah." i stood still as Kehlani laughed her ass off.

"this cant be fr."

"girl how both of us gon sleep in that little ass bed?" Kehlani said through her laughter.

"why u laughing so hard, this not even funny." i rolled my eyes and walked further in the room.

"nah its fucking hilarious." she followed behind me.

"it aint gon be hilarious when u sleepin on the floor, now is it?"

"who sleepin on the floor? cause it aint me." she sat her bags down and plopped on the bed. "this bed hard as shit."

"yeah, well deal with it." i said as i sat my bags down and pushed her so i could sit down.

"girl. bout made me fall off the bed." she sat up and rolled her eyes. i giggled a little before my phone started ringing. i looked at it and saw dd was facetiming.

"ouu, girl thats him?" Kehlani asked when she saw my phone.

"back up, damn. yes its him." i said before pressing accept.

i took a few seconds before it finally connected.

"so u liked it?" he smiled in the camera.

i smiled back, "well we facetimin aint we?"

"where you at rn?" he asked.

"a hotel."

"hotel where?" he asked confused.