ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ

2019
10:15 AM
Thurday
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

all the kids ran off to their friends as soon as we got outside. i headed for the swings and luckily for me, there was one more left.

i sat down and started off slow before going faster, which made me go higher. after a few minutes i started slowing down before jumping off of the swing and heading towards the track field.

the group of popular girls and the group of popular boys. i didnt have any friends, and i dontnplan on having any. i enjoy being alone.

i made it to the track and started walking around it. in the middle of walking i felt myself hitting the ground. i felt a burn on my knee. i looked down and saw it bleeding.

"oh, my bad. i aint mean to push u." i heard a voice say. i looked up and saw him. Darrian, my long-term crush. he was hold out his hand for me to grab, so i grabbed it. he helped me up and i dusted myself off, ignoring his friends laughter in the back.

"that looks bad, let me take u to the nurse." he pointed at the scratch on my knee. he held out his hand and i hesitated befire grabbing it. we walked towards one of the teachers and told them what happened. they gave us permission to go to the nurse's office so we went. the whole walk there was silent.

once we finally got there the burse fixed me up and gave me an ice pack.

"you know i really am sorry." Darrian said after a few seconds of silence.

"and i forgive you." i responded. i swear i saw a lil devious smirk on his face but it quickly went away.

"yeah well, i dont forgive myself. let me make it up to u." he smiled.

i stayed silent for a few seconds. "like how?" i asked.

"you dont need to know all that. the only thing u need to know is that its gonna be very special. all i need is a yes or no."

i stayed silent. should i? i mean, this is possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity, why not take it?

"so...got a answer?" he raised an eyebrow.

" sure." i said. he smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"ok. that special thing'll be tomorrow."

"when?" i asked.

"its a surprise." he smiled. "well i should go now, recess is almost over. hope u feel better!" he said before leaving out of the nurses office.

i layed in the bed thing for a couple more minutes before the nurse sent me back to class.

once i got to class i stayed there fir the rest of the day before going home.

once i got home i did my homework and watched some tv. my mother called me down dor for dinner, so i went and ate, and then i had to shower. i shower and then got into bed. i watched a few episodes of spongebob before dozing off to sleep.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
2019
11:25AM
Friday
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
i walked into the lunch room and was met by Darrian standing infront of the doors with flowers in his hand. for some reason everyone started cheering.

he handed them to me and then grabbed my hand. i was so nervous like...everyone was watching. they all had their phones out recording like this a promposal or something.

"y/n, since the third grade ive had a crush on you. the past two years sonce i've developed it i made to choice to avoid you at all cost, because i thought if i was near u id accidentally slip up. but for the past few days ive been building up the courage to tell u my feelings one day. and today is clearly the day. so, y/n, will you consider being my girlfriend?" he smiled. everyone was silent waiting for my answer, phones out and flashes on chile.

"i-....y-yes? yes. yes!" took a lil while but i got it out. everyone started cheering and Darrian smiled even harder. he walked up to me and hugged me. it lasted for a few seconds before i felt something wet on my head. i pulled away from that hug so quickly.

i quickly realized someone had poured milked over my head. i turned around to see who did it but was met it silly string getting sprayed in my face. the whole cafeteria was laughing at this point, but me on the other hand was holding back tears.

i turned back around to face Darrian, only to see him laughing along with everyone else.

"u really thought i liked u? ur crazier then i thought!" he laughed. i couldn't hold it in any longer. i started crying out of sadness and anger.

i ran out of the cafeteria and to the bathroom. i locked myself in a stall and took out my phone. i went to my contacts and called my mom. i was crying so hard that she couldn't even understand what i was saying. i asked her ti come get me and she immediately said yes.

i sat in the bathroom until she got here. she texted me she was here and i went up to the office, covered in milk and silly string. my mothers eyes widened at the sight of me and started yelling like a crazy person. i had to beg her to stop and for us to just leave.

when we finally did leave i got in the shower as soon as we got home. i stayed in there for like 2 hours, just crying and enjoying the shower. once i was done i got out, got dressed and layed in my bed. i didn't even have an appetite to eat dinner.

all i saw when i opened instagram was the video of me being embarrassed in front of the whole grade.

i was so happy it was friday, now i had enough time to convince my mother to let me switch schools.

it took a few hours but she finally agreed to let me switch schools. since then, i havent seen nor heard of Darrian.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
2022
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

That was three years ago. since then ive had the best glow up and life has been great. i now have a boyfriend and a bestfriend.

i lied also. i have heard of Darrian ever since then. he all over my fyp. no matter how hard i try to get rid of him, no matter how many times i press uninterested on videos that includes him, he just keeps popping up. i cant escape him.

Lol. i might do a part 2. not sure yet.