ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ

i like song based imagines.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

what if i cheated? what if i was out creepin? disappear for the weekend. dont let you know when im leavin.

im tired.

im tired of him treating me like i dont matter.

he does this all the time. he disappears for a few days. no texts, no calls, no nothing. he be havin me worried just for him to pop up at my front door with his arms open.

but i always fall into them.

what if i was disloyal? put other niggas before u. but i still claim that im for u. dont say im sorry, just spoil u.

"she got proof and u still lyin to me? she showed me pictures AND videos of you u a her together. u sayin how much u love her and blah blah blah. yet u still denyin it. why?" i shouted. i was crying but he had a straight face.

"she lyin bro. ion even know why u believin her." he shrugged.

"oh so if a nigga came up to u claimin me and him been ina relationship for the past 3 months with video and picture proof u wouldn't believe him? you know what. im done bruh. we done. get out of my house." i rolled my eyes.

"mmtch. cmon bae. u know i would never do that to u." he walked up to me with a grin and grabbed my waist. "let me make it up to u. whatchu want? some new shoes? new clothes?"

here he go again.

"i want the truth, darrian." i cried.

he wiped my tears, "im telling u the truth bae."

if i pulled a you on you, what would u do?

always get lit, treat u like shit, under-appreciate the things u did.

i was excited to give darrian his gift. i had been saving up for months and was finally able to get it yesterday.

i heard a knock on my door and jumped up knowing it was him. i opened it and pulled him in.

"yo, girl whatchi doin? we suppose to be goin to meet dd and notti." he said confused.

"yeah, i know, and we are. right after i give you something. wait here." i ran to get his gift, ignoring his sigh of annoyance.

once i came back i seen him standing in the same spot on his phone. i walked up to him and handed him the box.

he looked at me before grabbing it and opening it. i waiting for a reaction but he was silent.

"you like it?" i asked nervously.

"its ight. let go 'for we be late." he closed the box. smile=faded. he really just ruined my whole vibe.

if i done to u all the things u do to me, tell me would u stick around boy if u were me?

u couldn't handle it, boy i guarantee, so tell me why the fuck do u expect that shit from me?

"i dont know what u want me to do darrian." i said as i looked at my nails. i was officially starting to resent him.

"i want u to tell me the truth, y/n. why the hell were u dancin on him knowin u gotta whole nigga." he was verry angry. but i dont care.

"dont that sound familiar." i said under my breath. he glared at me before shaking his head. "why i doin this bruh?" he asked.

"im just givin u a taste of ur own medicine. if u cant handle it, then u shouldn't have did it to me." i shrugged.

i was officially done with him.

handle it. handle it. handle it.

few months later. here i am. single and the happiest ive ever been. darrian is now dating the girl who claimed they were dating for over three months. i dont doubt for one second that he aint doing the same thing he did to me to her.

but that aint none of my business.

handle it. handle it. handle it.

#boringbutfuntowrite

#goodnight