𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 -𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡-

>:)

➷»»--⍟--««➷

_-𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-_

She sat in a dark damp alleyway, critters scurrying about, a lamp flickered from across the street.

There was a pulsating thump on the side of her head, so she lifted her hand up and gently touched the spot.

Immediately feeling the sting, she pulled away, only to see a reddish color tinting her fingertips.

It was nighttime, so the cold was seeping through the ground and onto her bare legs. Maxine sat up, pain still persistent in her back and sides. Her head also aching.

Her hollow, purple eyes swept around, looking for any clues to as how she got here and when she got here.

Finding nothing, she decided to try and stand up.

Big fail.

She stumbled around, trying to keep her composure until she finally stood. Still holding onto the wall though. She grimaced at the musty stench that floated about.

'So, I'm most likely in a city or a town, judging by the looks of this place'

Maxine slowly wobbled over to the opening of the alleyway. Once she got to the edge, she found it to be barren of people.

'Well, it is nighttime'

She gave up looking around for a while and decided to sit and rest for a small amount of time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Instead of just resting, she ended up nodding of and falling into a deep sleep..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She woke up to a crash, jolting up and looking around fast.

She saw a dark blob standing in the alley's entrance.

'Holy sh*t-' she thought, her eyesight still blurry. She again, tried to stand up, failing again. Maxine decided to just accept her fate, she had no idea where she was, and what had happened and decided to roll with it.

The blob was about to start walking towards the girl but stopped.

"Hey-- who's there?" a deep-toned voice called.

Maxine didn't want to answer, so she stood up, leaning against the wall this time and just stared ahead.

The blob suddenly emitted a light and she winced a bit, not used to it being so bright. It suddenly jumped, seeming scared, then rushing forwards to her.

"ma'am are you alright!? " it yelled.

Oh- the 'blob' was a person. A young looking man.

Realising he was talking to her (I mean who else) she snapped back to him, most likely startling the boy.

"Oh-- yea" she just stood there, finally able to stand. There was still blood everywhere, the scene looked insane.

"Yea- you're not okay. " the boy grabbed her arm. "I'm taking you to a recovery center.

Max was confused- who exactly is this person?! What the hell is a recovery center-

She sighed and just went along, it's not like she had a choice anyways, she was severely wounded. 'Quite pathetic'-

➷»»--⍟--««➷

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!! 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙿!! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚜 𝚛𝚗-

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚕𝚞𝚟 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!!

𝙱𝚝𝚠, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 :)

494 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 :)