𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 -𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙥𝙨𝙚-

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢 :)

➷»»--⍟--««➷

-_𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑_-

I followed the strange man to the 'recovery center' he went slow at first but then sped up unexpectedly. Around us was a trashed futuristic city, there was metal beams, broken glass, machinery parts, and broken robot bits surrounding us. The sky was still dark and it looked as if it was about to rain.

"Heyyy- this is kind awkward but who the hell are you? "

He almost stopped to answer me but then we both saw a building ahead. To me it looked like an abandoned school, but what happened to it? There was red spray paint spelling foreign letters out and broken glass all over the dirty concrete ground. Another thing I noticed is that it was extremely cold, and that my wounds were burning like hell.

We finally approached the building and went inside. It was just as cold as the outside. The boy pulled me through several hallways, twisting and turning, I was so dizzy.

He stopped at a door that had a metal sign, it had those same foreign words engraved into it. We both stepped inside and I was surprised to see there was several people inside. There were several pieces of upturned furniture, but otherwise it looked pretty safe. The boy pulled me over to a small table, opening a drawer and pulling out some basic medical supplies.

The other people in the room just stared at me. They were pretty weird looking if I'm being honest, most having unnatural hair colors and funky clothes. One girl even had a bionic looking eye. I felt out of place, I didn't even know where I was. I realised I hadn't payed so much attention to the boy. He had light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. His skin was a pale tan and he had very light freckles.

My attention was pulled back to him when I heard him speak.

"I'm so sorry, this must be so weird for you, my name is Koda, I saw a bright flashing light in that alley you were in and I thought you were one of those psycho robots. Who are you anyways? " 

His voice was way deeper than expected-

Snapping out of my thoughts again, I finally spoke.

"Umm, hello Koda, my name is Maxine but I do go by max most of the time. As for who I am, I honestly don't know, I don't even know how I got here! "

I answered, a slight stutter as he was pulling tiny bits of glass out of my arm. He nodded, seemingly focused at his task. Despite his looks and how shaky his hands were before, he was surprisingly skilled with medical tools.

I hissed as he poured some sort of alcohol on the gash on the side of my head. He looked at me for a second and mumbled a quick 'sorry'. I nodded, holding back a few tears at the sting.

As he finished his task, I noticed the strange people staring at me. I waved slightly, putting my hand over my mouth and side-eyeing Koda.

"And who are these people-?"

"Ohh, them haha. They are the survivors."

-------------–—----------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! I'll be writing more later on, though it's currently 12:33 lol-

Next chapter will be mostly information on the character and them explaining the world :))

Thanks 4 reading!!

567 words :)