𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 -𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨-

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 🥳

➷»»--⍟--««➷

_-Maxine's POV-_

"Survivors? Of what? "

Everyone looked at me with a strange look.

"The apocalypse, how would you not know? It's been going on for 2 years already!? " Koda exclaimed, probably thinking I was stupid.

"What apocalypse? I don't even know where I am! Why can't I remember?!" I answered back, utterly confused. There was an apocalypse? What kind? Like zombies 'I want to eat your brains' type sh*t? He looked so confused, along with most of the other people in the room.

"How hard did you hit your head?-" "it's litterally been two years of hell and you don't remember?! " I heard two voices day from the small group.

I turned away from Koda, looking back at them. The two people that had spoken up was the girl with the bionic eye, she had brown wavy hair with green streaks, tan-ish skin, a blue eye (besides the cyborg looking one) and a weird metal green and grey suit. The other person was a male with short straight spiky black hair, grey eyes, super pale skin, and he wore similar attire, but in red and grey.

I looked back at Koda, not knowing what to say.

He sighed and spoke "Well, it doesn't matter right now, all we know now is that there's another survivor and she's gonna be part of our group." He was looking at the people behind us. A lot of them nodded, some said yes sir, and the bionic eye girl just looked at him.

"Might as well introduce you to everyone, Maxine. " there was a total of 7 people in the room. He slightly smiled and pointed at the spiky haired guy from earlier. "His name is Kairo, he's 17 and he has kind of a temper. He's the brawn of this group, also a talented blacksmith. " Kairo rolled his eyes at the last statement and Koda moved on"

He pointed to the strange bionic girl. "This is Nikki, we don't talk about her eye, she's also 17, and she's pretty calm. Shes a very agile fighter and is good with tech. " Nikki nodded and looked away.

He then pointed at a boy with bright green hair and brown eyes, he wore the same suit as the last two but in green and grey. I noticed the whole group was wearing those suits. He had healthy looking peach skin and light freckles, a scar on his cheek.

"That is Silas, he's 16, and he's obsessed with those stupid robots. He's another tech-savvy person, he has no fighting skills though. " Silas gave a light tipped smile and winked at me.

Yet again, Koda pointed at another person. He had pink hair, unusual yellow eyes, pale skin, and a blank face. "This is Arlo, he's the brains of the group and keeps everything written down and safe. He's 16 and he's the calmest out of the group but he does have anger outbursts from time to time."

Arlo nodded and checked his small black notebook.

Koda then pointed at another girl, she had bright blue hair, blue eyes, her suit was pink, she had pale skin with an unnatural blush. "This is Quinn, she's 16 and quite upbeat, she is a simp for so many people- no matter the gender" he face palmed at her blush, continuing " she is another talented fighter, relying on her sword, flexibility, and tazor. "

She winked at him and rushed towards me, hugging me suddenly and picking me up. I looked at Koda, kinda scared for my life.

He laughed at my situation and let Quinn pick me up.

"Aweeee- you're so lighttt-! "

Quinn spun me around, another person grabbed me from her and set me on the ground again. Quinn pouted and went to sit on an upturned sofa.

I looked at my saviour. He had gray eyes, glasses, short soft black hair, hand looked similar to  Kairo.

"Sorry about Quinn, she can be a bit crazy at times. " he apologized. "My name is Odin. " he held out his hand and I took it, shaking hands. "Nice to meet you, Odin"

Koda pulled my attention back to him. "Yea, his name is Odin, he's 17, really calm, and really smart. He has incredible fighting skills, works great with guns, and has an amazing memory. "

Odin smiled and went back to his place from before.

"He is twins with Kairo, though they are quite different haha-"

"Anyways, the last person here is Saorise, she's 16, a pretty social person, almost never gets angry. Her weapon of choice is a spear, but she also carries small daggers as backup. "

Saorise had long straight black hair, green eyes, pale skin, and a whole happy mood.

"For the finale, my name is Koda, I'm 17, I'm pretty awesome" he said with a lip bite.

I like this guy.

"Are you gonna introduce yourself? " Koda asked, snapping me out of my mind.

"Oh- yea sorry-"

"My name is Maxine, you can call me Max, I'm 15, younger than all of you, and I don't have a certain mood haha-" I cringed at how unsure my voice sounded for no reason.

"Nice to meet ya Max! Quinn was the first to speak up, followed by Odin and Saorise.

" Nice to meet ya too! But is anyone gonna tell me where I am-? " I sweat-dropped.

"Oh yea haha, sorry-"
Odin apologized, Koda nodded as well.

"So-"

➷»»--⍟--««➷

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 (𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 8 𝚕𝚘𝚕)

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍! 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙿 𝚕𝚘𝚕, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 969