Chapter 1

I don't own anything, just the OCs that may appear.

[P.O.V. V]

"V... V..." I heard someone calling out to a certain letter... Wait a second. "V! Wake the fuck up!"

After finally coming down to my senses, I started to wake up. I groaned as I got up. "Jesus... What a pain... Did you really had to shout on my ear?" I said while rubbing my head.

It then it hit me, that the one who's voice belonged to shouldn't be here with me anymore.

I fully opened my eyes to see someone that I never thought I would see again.

This sucker is none other than Johnny Silverhand, a motherfucking terrorist who got himself killed just because he wanted to put his jam over the hardware of a exploding building

This sucker is none other than Johnny Silverhand, a motherfucking terrorist who got himself killed just because he wanted to put his jam over the hardware of a exploding building. If that wasn't enough, he got killed and his memories and personality got converted into an data in which years later I stolen with an old friend of mine.

"J-Johnny? How!?" I asked in total shock of seeing that guy once again. Because the last time I saw him it was when he fused with Alt Cunningham after going with her beyond the Blackwall.

"Don't know. I thought that I was going with Alt to the beyond of the Blackwall, but before I knew it, I was in front of a guy who appears to belong to one of those offices from the eighties." Johnny explains what happened to him after he fused with Alt.

Wait... now that I think of it... I remember what happened to me before I lost conciousness. "Yeah... I... I also encountered that man, in a kind of a corridor with so many doors."

"So you too, huh."

"Yeah, I remember that I tried to ask him for answers about where I was and how I was even there. But all that he did was just asking my name, then he ignored me and writed something on his paper list and a door sucked me in, and here I am." I said explaining to Johnny about what I experienced with that man.

"So it was the same for you. The fucker just plainly ignored me after I told him my name when he asked me, and you know the rest." Johnny says with a bitter tone on his voice.

"I see... Wait! Let me check on something." I asked Johnny after coming to the realization of something.

"What is it?" He asked me back.

But I didn't answer him and then I did what I always wanted to do ever since he got into my head.

I punched him right in his face.

"Holy molly..." I said in atonishment for two reasons.

"What the fuck, V!?" He angrily says while gripping the place where I hitted him and he looked as mad as fuck.

But that wasn't important.

"Johnny... You're real..." I said in atonishment.

"What...?"