Chapter 2

I don't own anything, just the OCs that may appear.

[P.O.V. V.]

It has been two days ever since both me and Johnny met Alicia, who is on the same boat as us in this overly weird situation.

Around that time, Alicia told us that she used to be a princess of a country called Dipan.

Neither me nor Johnny ever heard of such nation, and by her style of clothing, I would say that it must be a quite backward place.

Which prompt us to both accept and realize what was happening. We were in another world. That old glasses guy sent us into another world for some reason.

Aside from that discovery, nothing eventful happened. Those things didn't come back for revenge nor we saw no one else who were like us. We survived by hunting and gathering wood from the area.

Two cyberpunks and a fantasy princess. How mismatched was that.

"Hey, V." Johnny speaks up, coming to my direction from the castle.

"What's up." I greeted him.

"What should we do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"We've been sent here by the shitty glasses in this place and yet we don't even know what we're supposed to do. Even Alicia is getting anxious." Johnny says commenting about our uncerntain situation.

He was right. That son of a bitch sent us here without even an explination, and I highly doubt that he did so to grant us a second chance at living. He sent us in this world for a reason, but the fact remains that we don't have the means to learn of that reason.

"We should explore the area more, to see if there's at least an settlement." I suggested an idea. In which it would help us orient ourselves with our surroundings in case we might face hostiles.

Just as Johnny was about to say something. I caught the glimpse of something.

I widdened my eyes and hurriedly said. "Johnny look out!!" I shouted as I throwed him aside as I quickly brandished my katana.

And I blocked whatever was about to gut out Johnny.

It was a woman who appeared to be around both mine and Alicia's age, with a long blue hair that reached her hips and brown eyes

It was a woman who appeared to be around both mine and Alicia's age, with a long blue hair that reached her hips and brown eyes. She was wearing some kind of blue dress that didn't do anything to hide her nice tits.

Her sword... while it didn't look like any kind of katana that I'm familiar with, it must be made of hard stuff if it can clash with my katana.

Not only that... She was strong as hell! I'm berely able to just lock blades with her and even sparks are flying out of our steel clashing with each other.

"V!" Johnny shouts as he prepared to aim his gun at the crazy bitch.

But the girl noticed his action as she kicked me away in order to try to kill Johnny again.