Chapter 2: Biden

I blushed so hard when Trump sharted that I pissed my pants. I took a massive sip of my iced tea (Extra charged with caffeine.) and rushed over to Trump.
"That was so hot baba.." I said adoringly and I grinned charmingly.
Trump blushed very hard and stood up.
"Y-y-y-y-you like this?" He did the renegade.
"Of course baba." I blushed so very hard.
He danced more in his shit covered pants and he started to cry.
"My wife will notice that I finally notice your hotness..."
I stood there and thought for a minute until I found the ONLY solution. To kill his wife. It's not like he could divorce or anything like that.
"Your shit is hot and damp like you.." He said in a high-pitched UwU voice.
"Lets go home baba Trump."
——————- On The Way Home (TRUMP)————————
He gave me a Bakugo shirt and booty shorts to show my ass to wear and I rushed to wear it because it's very trendy like the WAP.
"We get knives to kill your garlic smelling wife, okay?"
I nodded cutely and whipped my phone out. I typed in my password for my Eddie Lovers account and started to do the Eddie goblin thing.
"Gauglaugh!" I say cutely and I start to twerk.
I realize that Biden Widen was in the room the whole entire time watching me.
"B-biden Widen, what are you doing."
He looked at me and wetness evaded his pants.
"I made an oopsie!" He squeaked
I stared at him "That's my role you dumb fuck."
He looked like he was going to cry. "I'M THE UWU YOU'RE THE ALPHA!!"
He howled and jumped around and panted like a dog and wagged his invisible tail.
"I need to clean this mess up, I pissed my pants, it's your hair color."
I blushed very hard and I shit my new skirt...again.
I walked down the stairs again as he was talking.
"AWOOOOOOOOOOO-" His super duper hot howl was interrupted as he fell 7 fucking flights of stairs.
———————-Biden————————
I fell 7 fucking flights of starts and my head hit every single fucking one. Instead of continuing my howling I made this gurgling sound that sounding like that Eddie thing Trump did. Once I fell the 7 stairs I had a major concussion and 475 broken bones.
"Are you okay?" Trump called. "I need to get more shorts, I shit them...again."
I didn't respond because my vocal chords probably snapped. I made this croaking sound moved 2 centimeters.
"Should I help you Biden Widen?" He yelled, "I'm not disabled like you are."
That was sooo hot that I blushed even though every single bone in my body was broken. Trump was soo hot when he took a dump in the middle of debate. It's the peak of pick up lines! I wish I could still see his doo-doo because it was warm and musty.

That reminds me of the scar I had when Trump hit my ass. It was soo nice when he bit it. I had to get my ass surgically removed because he infected it with germs.
I strained really hard to grow my alpha demon wolf wings but it didn't work. Instead I started to levitate and lifted myself into a confidently placed wheelchair and levitated myself up to the bed.
"Wow Biden Widen, that was soo cool!"
"U-use your power!" He mumbled.
I interlocked with my inner alpha demon and used my powers to heal Biden Widen.
"Thank you, now let's go kill your wife Trumpy with a big rumpy!"