Nubbs not Nubbie (SATIRE)

——— 5-7 years have pASSed ————
—- Kiki's POV ——
I combed my long horse mane with my largest comb, even the comb looked small compared to my mane. As always, there was clumps of dirt at the bottom of my wrangled hair. I sighed, putting the brush down and inspecting my hair, the brown was visible compared to my white and orange hair. I got it from my fathers, Trump and Biden.
I then got three scrunches and tied my long, stinky hair back and look in the mirror.
"UGH.. I just wish I was LIKE other girls!!" **laughtrack*
I took the long steps down stars and rolled my eyes. Of course, the stairs were wet and smelled like piss. Just the smell of home. Before I could go down the 10th flight of stars, the overwhelming piss scent knocked my brain like a punch and I fell down the stars landed at the bottom, I closed my eyes for just a minute before feeling drool all over my face. The damp scent of drool made me relax, but then I realized.
"He's right behind me, isn't he?" I lifted up my pointer finger and crossed my eyes. *laughtrack*
"WOO WOO WOO" the Pitbull Poodle Shepard Terrier said to my face.
"Rephrase that in Spanish or Americanish, you know I can't speak Canine!!!" *laughtrack*
The dog growled and dragged me by my legs, through the living room, through the workout room too where my dad Biden was. *laughtrack*
"KIKI!!" He screamed trying to chase the dog. My other dad, Trump heard my desperate screams and got a nerf gun and shot at the dog.
"WOOO WOOO YELP YELP" the dog screeched, whining as they/them backed off.
Trump set me on the piss stanky floors as Biden cried, salty yellow tears flowing from his eyes, "YOU'RE UGLY NOW..." he sobbed and staggered to the wall.
Trump rolled his eyes. "It's just a minor scratch, honey sugarplum sweaty."
I wanted to believe him, but the pain from my they/them leg was telling me otherwise. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I thought of NICO DEANGELO fanfics and it soothed me. Maybe it was just a minor scratch...
————- 🦵🚫 ————-
"I AM NOT CALLING THIS TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLE KIKI ANYMORE!!" The ringing in my ears bashed and clashed in my eardrum's the muffled voices of Biden and Trump argued.
"Shut the ya'lls up, she might hear you..." Trump said.
What? My heart shattered, was it not a scratch, was it more?
"THE HAIR, THE HAIR ON THAT SCALP IS HORRIFING, IT'S SHORT AND RAGGED, BY ALL MEANS, WE'LL HAVE TO SHAVE THAT HEAD TO LOOK GOOD!"
What?